Karan claims dat all is well between him & Kritika

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Karan Kundra claims that all is well between him and Kritika!

Gossip seekers have no job left except for peeping into the lives of celebs. Sometimes they keep informing us about the new link ups and at times they even land up with news about broken ties.

If they find a couple hanging out frequently, they apparently take it to be love and in case the same couple fails to be seen together then the very next news that comes up is of their break up. Something similar had happened to our 
Kitani Mohabbat Haicouple, Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra. A particular section of the media had reported that the two are no more in a relation and have parted ways.

Kritika and Karan have always been open about their relationship right from the days they were busy shooting for KMH. But their silence on this news had made their fans also go in despair.

Well, not anymore guys! Here we have got what Karan has to say about this entire development. As per Karan, "The news is hogwash. Kritika and I are very much in love and nothing has happened between us. People should not believe in such rumors. I have been away from the city. So we were not spotted together for a long time. People might have assumed that we have broken up. But this is not true".

We are glad to hear that Karan and we all hope to see you both together forever!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dakpad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya really people are just seek  can't understand them 
thank's dude we r really tension free
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really thir jurnos always search for a masala news and if they dnt fnd one they make their own as such tht of our karnika
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnk payal..
may god bless dem !! karanika stay togetehr frevaaa
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks payal for sharing
Shooting.Star thumbnail
Thnx for sharing!!!
Finally these all roumers r cleared about Karan and Kritika's break up!!!
Media doesn't has anything else to do, except spreading roumers!!!😡
Karnika will stay together, forever!!!😍
Karnika rocks!!!
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont believe in rumours,i believe in karanika they share evrythng with us.so we dont need to listen to outsiders