sigh!!!
kya ye hogaa!!??
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey accident hogaya!!
pura preplanned tha...!!

who is behind it??
and j took anandi back to haveli...why didnt he take her to hospital??
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

how sweet ! 
lol 

nice balance of paap and punya

first make the girl feel like dirt and then insult her and hurt her that she looses her mental stability that she cannot even hear the jeep behind her. 

THEN save her 
wow

its like first poison someone and then save them. 

====

pehlay paap and then punya. Lol 
I guess everyone should learn from jagya.. pehlay go and hurt your near and dear ones and then suck up to them cause you need money ... wah bhai wah.

i agree wid u completely!!
and after reading this i remember a saying in hindi -" Chhuha maar kar  gobar sunghana"!!
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

jyo...jaggu dada ko kaun puchhta hai...๐Ÿ˜†

whatever he can do...who cares...!!

but seriously...i just cant believe about the new guy's entry news..i dont know why!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
such a miracle๐Ÿ˜...hows that possible!!
cvs ko itnii akal kahan se aayee!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Hamare forum se aur kahhan se. I am sure woh hamare ideas churata hai. Coz v discuss about parpota for Dadisa aur dekho G is going to have DS's Parpota yeh aur baat hai ki DS is not happy.

Edited by mmishra1 - 12 years ago
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhach

May be this new guy is a young bachelor  IAS/IPS officer completely influnced by A s social activity and gets further interested in her by knowing her back life...There may not be too much from As side but that guy sings...Hum bane tum bane ik duje ke liye...but A sings ...?(help me in getting the right song)

A will sing ( sorry guyz this is my parents times hit song but old is gold) 'na koi umang hai na koi Tarang Hai, meri zindagi hai kya ek kati patang hai" OR she can sing " Rula ke gaya sapna mera, Baithi hoon kab ho sawera" ?? Just a suggestion!!

Ya phir She can sing from same movie (ek duje ke liye)" Ai pyar teri baali umar ko salaam'
Edited by mmishra1 - 12 years ago
mmishra1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

how u know the baby wil aborted?how u know their relation wil get worsen.they told u.i think j saving anandi wil b a compensation to wat he did anandi,pehle paap kiya phir punya.haveli people might forgive him n then g.

Their is no harm in your imagin.. Good imagination but very unreal...