Sasural Genda Phool

'Never be a doormat'-Ragini khanna

.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Twenty-three-year-old Ragini Khanna plays the sweet and lovable Suhana in Sasural Genda Phool. In real life too, the actress admits that she's looking for the best of both worlds when it comes to her man. Ragini opens up about guys, love and relationships.

"I think when it comes to love, you should follow your heart. At the same time, you should take care not to hurt your family. That's why for me, the love-cum-arranged marriage seems the best," says the young lady, who has her head planted firmly on her shoulders.
The most important quality to look for in a man, according to her, is "Honesty. He should be hardworking as well, in whatever he does."
As for the one thing that is a deal maker or breaker, she tells us: "I'm an independent girl and I'd want to continue working even after marriage. So I need a man who gives me freedom. One always has to adjust in a relationship, but never be a doormat."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u for the article..😊
Thanks  4 sharing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😊

I think every girl's thinking will b the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
they look 4  Honesty,,,,,,,,,,,Hardworking Guys who gives her full freedom 4  her individuality,,,,,,,,,,,😊

Great ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Loved it ðŸ˜Š

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisheee

Twenty-three-year-old Ragini Khanna plays the sweet and lovable Suhana in Sasural Genda Phool. In real life too, the actress admits that she's looking for the best of both worlds when it comes to her man. Ragini opens up about guys, love and relationships.

"I think when it comes to love, you should follow your heart. At the same time, you should take care not to hurt your family. That's why for me, the love-cum-arranged marriage seems the best," says the young lady, who has her head planted firmly on her shoulders.
The most important quality to look for in a man, according to her, is "Honesty. He should be hardworking as well, in whatever he does."
As for the one thing that is a deal maker or breaker, she tells us: "I'm an independent girl and I'd want to continue working even after marriage. So I need a man who gives me freedom. One always has to adjust in a relationship, but never be a doormat."

YOU GO GIRL!!!!😆

Thankyou for sharing!😃
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is so sensible , you could feel and see it as well, very composed and mature for her age, I am feeling embarrased now ! as I was juts crazy mad ! I dont see her doing anything which would hurt anybody and above all her mother, she will not be a door mat and she would not make any one a door mat as well. Respect is the key word, she respects herself, her family, her work, her collegues and fans as well!