India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Solution to all their problems....

lkaran Groupbie
lkaran
lkaran

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Okay - what do you all think about this solution...

(1) Janet and Brian - who are yearning for a child adopt Gudiya and give her the family she needs

(2) Abhi - who is very bad in relationships - can get back into his work and maintain a friendship with Simran and also be close to his daughter raised by Brian/Janet

(3) Simran will mourn Aastha for a while - will slowly get back to work and realize that she has the gift to save many lifes and continue her good work. Over time, maybe she falls in love with someone (NOT Abhi - someone new) and has a happy life

(4) Saurabh, Mrs/Mr Saxena etc embrace the extended family of Janet and Brian and live happily

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Its a nice prediction. But it seems very unlikely, especially the first point.

You have said Janet/Brian will take Gudiya. I don't think they have any right to keep the child. Simran should accept the child, that is the first oprion. If she does not, then Gudiya's possession will be solely Abhi's. There is not second thought on that.

There is no point in discussing your second point as your first point is negated.

Ya, your third point needs consideration. If Simran does not accept Gudiya, she will slowly move into her daily work routine and as time passes, may get a companion of her choice.

I have a great doubt about Saurabh. He cannot be happy whenever Simran tries to make her own decision. He still feels Simran is a kid. As regards Abhi's parents, they will have a close-knit relationship with Simran if she accepts Gudiya.

These are just my view points in reply to yours, Ikaran. No ill-feelings, please. Its nice to put forth our individual views. I hope you don't mind.

lkaran Groupbie
lkaran
lkaran

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Sree, no worries! I was just suggesting a possiblity for bring the serial to a quick ending (without the leap etc etc)....but I know that this is a money-making machine for the producers and the longer they drag on Simran's pain and confused relationship with Abhi the more moolah Smile 

zeeman Newbie
zeeman
zeeman

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged

people people people, i think that u might be rong becauz the first option is rong becauz janet n brian can concieve children, aastha will come bak n abhi n simran will get bak together becauz abhi in london wants any chance to hold simran, n they will have sex n have another child.

this is only a perdiction!Big smile

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
thats nice...but they're gonna stretch the story...
na420 Groupbie
na420
na420

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 3:22am | IP Logged

hi there!

i really love astitva but now its become a bit boring, they keep stretching it.

But one thing i knw for sure about Abhi and Simran is- they r gonna unite (marry) towards the end of astitva, if tht wouldnt happen then the tagline wouldnt have been 'Ek Prem Kahani' dont u guys think so!?

Simran's also never found anyone in her life whom she could really go on with, and its the same with Abhi. i think they would get married in the long run since both of them really understand each other and their needs really well. 

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

interesting suggestion...IKaran!

but i agree with sree...Brian/Jannat have no right to keep the child, and remember Simran did say that Jannat can conceive now through new treatment that is being developed!

ANEELA Newbie
ANEELA
ANEELA

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

ive got a better suggestion, why dont they all adopt gudiya and be done with it...yes i know that wudnt b poss, but hey its all make believe....

janet n brian just seem like xcess baggage on the show, i mean whats their roles about, really? hmmmmm???

Go to top