Pavitra Rishta

TB:Manav in favour of destructing the chawl in PR (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Oh PLEASE . Give us a bloody BREAK . Archana the big heroine again , defending chawl people against Evil builders and taking a stand against Pati Parmeshwar on Tabla Music .LOL For instance she will touch his feet and take ashirwaad and then go and stand with chawl people .Oh PUHLEEEZE give us a BREAK .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 18 October 2011 at 7:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:Manav in favour of destructing the chawl in PR (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
they should demolish this show yaar .. not the chawl ...
ekta does not let even a single show of hers "die" in peace ...
kheench kheench kar paka deti hai sab ko...
no wonder i dont remember even a single last episode of any of her previous shows ... there usually arent any viewers left by then...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropumayalnikitagmcDabulls23

dew_drop

Goldie

dew_drop

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

they should demolish this show yaar .. not the chawl ...
ekta does not let even a single show of hers "die" in peace ...
kheench kheench kar paka deti hai sab ko...
no wonder i dont remember even a single last episode of any of her previous shows ... there usually arent any viewers left by then...
LMAO!
Its about time PR has closed its shops. Some characters have become so appallingly annoyingDead

lunza

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Oh PLEASE . Give us a bloody BREAK . Archana the big heroine again , defending chawl people against Evil builders and taking a stand against Pati Parmeshwar on Tabla Music .LOL For instance she will touch his feet and take ashirwaad and then go and stand with chawl people .Oh PUHLEEEZE give us a BREAK .

Exactly Di...
Imagining it only had me in splits.LOL LOL.
Oh god ,please spare us.
I myself have stopped watching it. just catch some glimpses at intervals, and asusual
if it is a annoying BS, immediately change the channel.

This ARMAN have become over annoying and boring these days ,that seeing them daily will make me more pissed.

Thank god ,Sushant is quitting. Its for sushita I have been bearing ARMAN these days,
Its sad that we wont see that ARMAN  here after and never the CVs will show the ARMAN I loved here after, so its better he quits. Happy for him and thanks to him for making me leave the show completely.

Already PR is almost dead for me. And without Anki as archana or Sushant as manav, its entirely dead. I dont wish to see a different arman romancing each other.

How good it would have been if as Lunzi said, they shut the show or demolish it with the exit of sushant.

And sushita go for other projects of theirs.

Edited by umayal - 19 October 2011 at 7:04am

lunza

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
may be this is a way for his definite exit from the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top