Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Manav in favour of destructing the chawl in Pavitra Rishta...

Manav will go against his wife Archana's wishes and join hands with DK to demolish the chawl...

Edited by gaurav_fan - 17 October 2011 at 5:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27suan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:Manav in favour of destructing the chawl in PR" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Will there ever be happiness in ArMan's lives? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Both tracks sound good .I hope they are handled in an entertaining manner but  one thing I would like to say is that the show and the tracks will only be worth a watch if Sushant plays Manav .The day Sushant leaves , PR is as good as dead .

Happy for Shravani that Sachu will finally start calling her his mother ...She wanted Archana to be his mother but Archana failed in protecting this boy from Savita .Sachu is better off with Shravani and as far away from Savita as possible .

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 October 2011 at 5:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
We all knew this was coming. Another way to create a rift between Arman. These CV's just don't like to see them happy or have the time to deal with important family matters with a united front, such as the Sachin situation!

How can Arman deal with Sachin in the proper manner if they are at loggerheads with the chawl situation?

shootingstar27

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
tnx for sharing ...so now we can say still its not official dat sush is quiting.

Tanyaz

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Yet another way to create a rift between Archana and Manav, why couldn't this be their fight? The should've been in this together instead of being on opposite sides. When will the CVs learn?

So Savita has succeeded in her mission to have Sachu grow closer to Shravani and farther away from Archana. I liked what Archana did today in going to pick up Sachu and trying to spend more time with him but sadly the damage has been done and there is nothing Archana can do to stop it now. Savita needs to pay dearly for this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suan

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
why ekta is so cruel? fir se manav aur archana ke bich mein duriyaCry

suan

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I strongly hope that archu fails.-she is one such an emotional fool..i cant recall even one decision/act which was not accompanied with melodrama! manav should support DK in this chawl demolition:
1) This would elevate manav's as well as others living standards. No matter how close ppl become we cannot ignore the cat fights and flithy condition which is synonmous with their environ. I remember once archu took dharmu on a stroll to enlighten him abt the living conditions of workers while she was working with dharmu..where is that archu now?
2) DK isnt lifting ppl and disposing them off..he is ready to pay a compensation. It is for their benefit as well as his. Chawl ppl should realise that their kids and family will be able to live in a more civilised and modern way.
3) chawl dwellers should also realise that it is NOT their legal land. Today or tomorrow they HAD to leave. All that emotional drama is sickening to watch. A HOUSE irrespective of being a palace or an ordinary dwelling, is after all made out of bricks and mortar BUT a HOME is nurtured with love and compassion. No one is snatching their HOME..but they are taking away their HOUSE which was never theirs LEGALLY!!
4)memories..memories..arre uska achhar daloge kya? Solu is a standing eg.-her own son has disowned her..wat is all this yaadein?bullshit.Wat abt those upcoming memories which their sons and daughters will charter in better houses with more civilised ppl? I remember shravani wanted to move to an a better apartment after sachu's birth but manav had opposed it coz of "khuddari" and he couldnt afford it then..but now?? Things are different..he should go ahead.. I know it pains to see the place one has grown up, to be razed but the pros are much much more than the cons as per the aforesaid reasons.
PS: I posted the same thing in ED. Didnt know that there was a special thread.

Edited by herefornothing - 18 October 2011 at 12:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasuannikitagmcgaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top