Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ana56

ya dear same here
even i like those films of him which the others think is a flop but for me tht s also a pleasure to watch bcoz shahrukh is in that

and u knw when he said tht he cried bcoz of phir bhi dil hai hindustani

i almost had tear in my eyes but i controlled my tears as my bro was sitting with me so😳

ya I know made me wanna cry too...but I had to controlz...
once when I was watching the end of Kal ho naa ho I started crying and my mom's like "what's wrong" then she looked at the TV and was like "oh" Embarrassed
cottoncandy1 thumbnail

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
name for the fc tima? ðŸ˜ƒ
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am so jealous of the girls in Kolkata...they actually danced with him, shared the same stage as SRK...🤔

I want to see him once in my lifetime...

new name for the FC can be " Dancing Indian Superhero"  ðŸ˜†
just wanted to share this one...I really liked it :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxOvD7-q_G4&list=PL9C98D3CD81E2CA51&index=18[/YOUTUBE]
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Megz - yaar today I'm totally out of ideas...give me one day ok? but keep on asking others too...I'm sure they'll have some Awesome ideas 😉

Kruti - Great vid and good Idea for fc title! 😊
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
I'm thinking maybe the next title should be related to Raaftarien since it's the latest Ra.One song released...
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Shahrukh Khan
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Shahrukh Khan's promotional trip of Ra.One to different cities in the country and fans turning in thousands to have a glimpse of the superstar is proof enough of SRK mania.

The actor, who was in Calcutta on Saturday got a grand welcome as more than 100,000 people gathered at City Centre, Salt Lake. Shahrukh Khan, in turn danced, jived and even allowed himself to be hugged by hundreds of delighted girl fans backed by a roar of approval by the huge crowd.

Shahrukh said that Ra.One is his childhood fantasy for which he has put down all his money and hard work. Ra.One, which is due to release on Wednesday, October 26 is the biggest film that has ever been made in Bollywood – both in terms of marketing and pricing.

Shahrukh Khan is energy and confidence personified. Never the one to give up, SRK is booming with positive energy. Speaking to Telegraph about wins and defeats, Shahrukh Khan said that he lives moment for moment.

SRK, who likes to take risks in business said that he is like a baby who does something wrong and repeats it over and over again until he gets it right. Signing off, Shahrukh said, "At this stage of my life I only want to give good education to my children before I go. That's all that means to me."

Well, with an attitude like this, Shahrukh Khan and Ra.One seems unstoppable. Hopes he lives his childhood fantasy by making Ra.One an icon. What say guys?

1lac ppl wr present thr .. 😲

Keep-----------Smiling !!!😊