Rummy Creations #1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 45

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
OMFG Rummy, i've seen your work flaunting around IF man, mostly in Sahar's dhabba's, and i thought you already had a gallery. Someone as awesome as you should have had a gallery a long time ago, just beautiful work you've done. And your banner just shows that, i hope you update soon, and keep making all the gorgeous stuff that you do now.

Muah xx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rummy.26javeyserendipity.oblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rummy Creations #1 (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Congratulations

wooowww
seee who is here
aww happy ttoo see your gallery wooow welcome to A&S forum yaara
looking forward for your update. so comment ahay gaWinkLOL

senorita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rummy.

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
OMG FINALLY :| I am so tempted to use your banner as a siggy LOL

First off where is REEENO mereko usse Hug deni hai aur uske paaair chuhne hain ROFLROFL she made the impossible happen and convinced Rummy ji to open this shop :|  BRB <3

Kay my BRB became a little too long :( I am sorries I have been sick and then making up all the work and shit I missed in college haye! Anywayyy you already know how big of a phanka I am of your work Embarrassed I am using it atm in fact. Your coloring is so good and sharp ...bright, it's just love! I also like how you are super fussy about your work that's what makes everything you make so perfect <3 I know you won't admit it LOL but trust me it is nothing short of perfection :$ I wish I had your talent beta! Pleej update super soon since gallery khol li hai ab update bhi kardo na meri jaan LOL Muaaah! Love you <3

Edited by -Sary- - 28 October 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

26javey-Rinki-Rummy.serendipity.

KaJen.xoxo

IF-Sizzlerz

KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Updated my comment on pg.2:)

Rummy.

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

OMG! So you're that sigg maker! I swear, I've seen like, 50 different people use you creations, and I was like, that's the best coloring ever! Your colorings are very unique and beautiful! Awesome styles!

This sigg is just gorgeous!!

Congratz on your new shop! :D

Will def be a regular here!

Rummy.

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
omfg u finally did open a shop Hug congrats hon, very happy for you, your creations are indeed beautiful<3 may you have many more shops Embarrassed

Rummy.

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
edited my comment page one update soon
love ur work

Rummy.

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
OH EM GEE 

OH EM GEE 

OH EM GEE 

RUMMMYYY PUMMMYYY Shocked Yeh kya hainnn... Am I dreaming???ConfusedLOL Someone pinch me!

You have made my heart so happy by F I N A L L Y opening up your own shop! DUDE this shouldve been done last year! NO joke. How long have I been begging you? For months and months AND monthsss and you finally opened one! Eeeks this is is so exciting since you know Im such a HUGE fan of your shizzz! I always demand sigs from you tehehe :) and I shall continue to do so :P You are too talented for words. Biatch, Im  actually uber jealous of your talent. LOL But you already know that! 

The bannerrr eeepss omfg everyone looks so heavenly! Day Dreaming  K a J e n ! Day Dreaming Amazing! Love the coloring! 

Your sample work is beautiful! Love them all especially the DMG KaJen and JW stuff! I love that one B&W JW one .. Ive seen that before but still, that icon is truly wonderful! <3 MAKE MOREEE ICONS PLEASE ! And update soon!! Love you! Muahs!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

26javeyRummy.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top