Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
so so so gorgeous update :D

Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Your LOVELY creations forced me to comment here :| <3 LOL! Everything is soo superbbb OMG lovee each sig/icon/avi.
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
OMGGG Rummy ur creations r tooo beautiful yaar ...<3 y u no update regularly lolx...i soo loved awl the sigx...coloring and fontx r awsm <3 saved !!!
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omgg the avis are soo prettty <3
love the coloring on everything 😉

^ FAV!
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MEEE ! <3 you madee ArHi/SaRun yay!  i'll be back to edit ! 
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG its about time Rumz let me just say gorgeous everything looks just gorgeous<3 these are my fav out of the whole update coloring is very beautiful. ArHi stuff looks awesome:)

Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omgosh Rummy!! I just went to KaJen AT and I was like is this free to use because I really really liked this avi! And then I saw that you updated and i was like omgosh i gotta check it out...and then lol i see this avi is a part of your update lol

However, I don't know which avi to use because you've made so many avi's on KaJen I'm completely lost😳
They're all so beautiful and I'm definitely going to use them right now! I'm so glad you updated! All the sigs are so good too..i really like this update! 😳
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah its your birthday Rumz..ofcourse it is i am asking cuz of the birthday avi in your sigdhabba afterall :P sorry i didn't know. happy birthday!! 

your update is so ever-green, see the play on word there ;) yeahhh that was lame 😳 argh i cannot express how GORGEOUS your bright green coloring is! i don't even have to; it speaks for itself in the kajen avis/sig and icons too. it just looks so refreshing and bright

- leave the best til last.
even before i had time to look at all the avis this one immediately stood out. its outstanding. the coloring is reallly amazing, very dynamic and elegant. such an enthralling avi Rumz! you have to keep using this avi coloring

okay i think i'm done. toodles
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Rummy, they are fab fab. The KaJen stuff looks awesome. Love the ArHi/SaRun ones.

Where is this from?  don't remmeber this episode now.