abhishekstixgen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well i think most of our members on if who love this show will agree that we should never press for cliched scenes like the dupattas flying,elongated eyelocking sessions,falling into each other arms...that have dominated love stories on tv so far...though we do enjoy them briefly we tend to forget about them ...

what is truly heartwarming is when scenes aired closely simulate real life...what i mean is when we see a second long hesitating eyelock scene ,we are closely reminded of our own personal moments and for those who haven't been in love yet...it fills us with the hope that sincere love stories do happen...those never ending eyelocks have always left us with the qs...aisa bhi kabhi hota hai kya?

so let us allow ktlk to blossom into a hearwarming tale and recreate the magic of dk against today's contemporary background...and never make demands for cliched love scenes...i sincerely believe that real reactions to situations and real emotions are far more gripping ,,else why are all of us so much in love with our situation..

besides,i see so many different heartwarming realationships building up in ktlk,the father daughter relationships,anji and nidhi's friendship..i hope the show goes more beyond a love story..it celebrates what ideal relationships in life should be like...without any plotting and planning and how one can fall in love ,how ordinary day to day circumstances can set an example of the most extraordinary tales..

i guess we have a lot to learn from this show ..let us allow ktlk build on its magic... we  enjoy things the best when we learn to truly appreciate them...happy viewing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear great post yar
really loved it
abhishekstixgen thumbnail
thanks for appreciating...i have been following india forums for quite a long tme  but ktlk makes me desire to write and share so much...hope u guys like wat i write..

and asmi,i see that u are  a damon elena fan...me tooo!!!!
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhishekstixgen

thanks for appreciating...i have been following india forums for quite a long tme  but ktlk makes me desire to write and share so much...hope u guys like wat i write..

and asmi,i see that u are  a damon elena fan...me tooo!!!!

Awww I've always been a silent member of IF for over 4 years now! It feels like a family. It was only due to KTLK that I desire to post here. Am actually very much a regular, even a bit obsessed with this forum now😆😆. I rally want this show to be appreciated and make my day like it already does!