Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

a heartwarming saga

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abhishekstixgen

abhishekstixgen

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
well i think most of our members on if who love this show will agree that we should never press for cliched scenes like the dupattas flying,elongated eyelocking sessions,falling into each other arms...that have dominated love stories on tv so far...though we do enjoy them briefly we tend to forget about them ...

what is truly heartwarming is when scenes aired closely simulate real life...what i mean is when we see a second long hesitating eyelock scene ,we are closely reminded of our own personal moments and for those who haven't been in love yet...it fills us with the hope that sincere love stories do happen...those never ending eyelocks have always left us with the qs...aisa bhi kabhi hota hai kya?

so let us allow ktlk to blossom into a hearwarming tale and recreate the magic of dk against today's contemporary background...and never make demands for cliched love scenes...i sincerely believe that real reactions to situations and real emotions are far more gripping ,,else why are all of us so much in love with our situation..

besides,i see so many different heartwarming realationships building up in ktlk,the father daughter relationships,anji and nidhi's friendship..i hope the show goes more beyond a love story..it celebrates what ideal relationships in life should be like...without any plotting and planning and how one can fall in love ,how ordinary day to day circumstances can set an example of the most extraordinary tales..

i guess we have a lot to learn from this show ..let us allow ktlk build on its magic... we  enjoy things the best when we learn to truly appreciate them...happy viewing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazyshaz2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a heartwarming saga" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Wink

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hey dear great post yar
really loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

abhishekstixgen

abhishekstixgen

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
thanks for appreciating...i have been following india forums for quite a long tme  but ktlk makes me desire to write and share so much...hope u guys like wat i write..

and asmi,i see that u are  a damon elena fan...me tooo!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhishekstixgen

thanks for appreciating...i have been following india forums for quite a long tme  but ktlk makes me desire to write and share so much...hope u guys like wat i write..

and asmi,i see that u are  a damon elena fan...me tooo!!!!

Awww I've always been a silent member of IF for over 4 years now! It feels like a family. It was only due to KTLK that I desire to post here. Am actually very much a regular, even a bit obsessed with this forum nowLOLLOL. I rally want this show to be appreciated and make my day like it already does!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.