Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TELLY LOVE STRUCK AGAIN :)

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Found this cute video on KTLK on YT dont know if its posted already but its from Headlines today channel

the news anchor says after the success of BALH mature love stories are in vogue...the next show in this genre is KTLK..and from the looks of it Mohnish & Kritika share an awesome chemistry..😳 this chemistry was very much evident at the KTLK press conference where mohnish taught kritika his dialogue from HAHK πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ they show kritika with a red rose and Mohnish saying " ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi achche dost nahi ho sakte...yeh raat me bhadakte shole dabaane ka bahaana hota hai etc etc🀣 Kritika says omg this is a tongue twister..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
then the news anchor said its a love story of two doctors.belonging to two different generations but ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR ☺️.they played na umar ki seema ho na janam ka ho bandhan ..😳 then kritika said agar chup bhi rahoon toh kuch toh log kahenge πŸ˜‰
then the news anchor rounded it off by saying if KTLK repeats the success of BALH the trend of mature love stories is here to stay πŸ˜Š
Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Ramona.. thanks for sharing... can u put a brief write up... atleast a summary.. i m at work..cant see vids.. . pls pls..😳
RamonaG thumbnail
sure just wait a minute πŸ˜ƒ
i 've updated it πŸ˜Š
Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
OMG... this is sooo awesome..!!😳 .. Really these two share such a good rapport!!

N lmao...MB asked her to say the MPK lines.. bechari..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

they show kritika with a red rose and Mohnish saying " ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi achche dost nahi ho sakte...yeh raat me bhadakte shole dabaane ka bahaana hota hai etc etc🀣 Kritika says omg this is a tongue twister
whats this omg its awesum 😳 tfs πŸ˜ƒ
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sounds awesome but i don't want them to compare it with any other show...this is a remake of one of the greatest love stories told on television, other shows shouldn't be compared with it...this story goes beyond just a story about age difference...it's more about discovering your destiny, learning to love despite your fears, and learning to express the love which you're suppressed under so many layers of grief...however I guess the comparisons are unavoidable because of age difference & all...
RamonaG thumbnail
you're right but i guess...Comparisons though odious are completely inevitable...πŸ˜†
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aww they are so cute!! Indeed they have a great chemistry.   and I loved the song they played in the end πŸ˜³

thanks for sharing.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ramona thanks once again dear for both Links and Written promos.
aww so cute thanks Ramo di