India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Bajaj is our Hero- He ROCKS (Page 3)

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 20 November 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i like love adore respect ronit very muuuccccccccccccccccch don't have to say much

amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 1:40am | IP Logged
i hv no idia wat u all are takling about since we r way way back... Here in Sri Lanka, Mr. Bajaj & Prerna just got married and Prem is a baby.... but i am sure that tulip is right... Bajajians always tell the truth.. What I belive is Mr. Bajaj is a good guy...

Bajajians always tell the truth
aadorboseroy IF-Rockerz
aadorboseroy
aadorboseroy

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishtha

i like love adore respect ronit very muuuccccccccccccccccch don't have to say much

arey didi  wowwwwwwwwwwwLOL

aadorboseroy IF-Rockerz
aadorboseroy
aadorboseroy

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 4:06am | IP Logged
i love my bajaj aka ronit

I  Love u ronit

Edited by aadorboseroy - 21 November 2005 at 4:11am
Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Anurag and Prerna's relationship broke because of a lack of trust and communication.
The claim that it broke because of Bajaj, are your words, not ours...however, if he didn't add anything to their marital woes, he certainly did not do anything to make it better.
If Tulip, you want to claim to be a neutral viewer, if there was ever such a thing as neutral, but that's another debate, then you cannot only look at the goods of one person and the flaws of another...i consider myself a neutral viewer as in the past, i have criticized anurag with the very criteria as i do with bajaj.
If you want to show the strengths of Bajaj you could have said just a few of the following:
1) never forcing Prerna to have a sexual relationship
2) changing into a good father with prerna's help
3) giving Sneha so much love and support, that he serves as a role model
I'm sure you know many more, but you using claims that only make ur argument weaker, if you are going to judge someone, you have to judge them with the same spectacles as u do your enemies.
Bajaj was never right for even asking such a question as marry me and i've your husband his property?
Just that question alone, you have to judge, is it right for someone to ask that?
Ofcourse, not...(perhaps, this was a deliberate rhetorical question on my part), but there are goods of Bajaj and ofcourse, bads...since you claimed to be a neutral viewer, i just wanted to guide you just a tad.

Now, I just want to take this opportunity to debute three "myths" (i can't think of a more approriate word), so here they are
1) This serial has no logic, and therefore, its futile for Anurag fans to even argue according to the storyline.
People have done their masters on writing about simpsons and the phych that is behind it.
Even if a show in itself in not directly political, it is always indirectly, example, full house, single male adult raising girls, another one, friends, majority white people in New York City (This is New York we are talking about not some far out suburb)
Art is a reflection of reality/life, as much as the other way around.
Logic is not needed to analyze something, just look at avante garde plays, if you read one or see one, i don't think i need further explanation
2) I'm too good for this topic
If you are, then you don't need to comment and say so, that just contradicts your statement, your action that is
3) anurag fans write long and logical posts
Those are your words, not mine, long, what seems long to you actually is not very long to us, there are various reasons, for my own personal reason, i'm a fast type writer, i have to be, i work in such an environment, and to me an opinion that is ten pages long is short, compared to the other stuff i have to read on a daily basis, this is not to say look at me, this is just to say, you risk the chance of making dangerous assumptions.
Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged
and the last one is 4)
letting being a bajaj or ronit fan define you, that is a great injustice to what ronit stands for, and does a great disservice to you.
Let me just give u one example, Prachi (aka no.1ronitfan), she's mad for ronit, i think everyone knows, i also have had the great honour of speaking with her msn, seeing her face, house via webcam, she has had the same opportunity with me, we've even talked on the phone, though, it being long distance.
Instead of looking at me, as just an anurag fan, she's known so much more about me, because i don't let someone or something define me, there is much more to me, i've learned so much about her and her way of life, and never once have i questioned her loyalty as a bajaj fan, and never once she asked me why i can criticize him, when u just look at yourself as being in one camp, you run the risk of shutting off great relationships.

that's all i want to say for now, i hope prachi can add to it.
Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Jessi you blow me away every time i read your posts...I agree with you 100%...You simply ROCK...
indus Senior Member
indus
indus

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged
thanks Jessie...was longing for a sensible post...the overdose of adolescent admiration for ronit roy sometimes makes me feel like running away from this forum never to return.

Go to top