Bajaj is our Hero- He ROCKS

Posted: 19 years ago

What's going on here ? suddenly so many anti-bajaj messages. Well we are quiet because we know bajaj doesnt need any defense. But still, anurag fans need to hear the bitter truth.

Stop portraying bajaj as a criminal - he is the nicest and sweetest guy in the world !!!!

1) His Marriage Proposal to Prerna- He did not force prerna to marry him. prerna cud hv refused the proposal. see it isn't bajaj's fault if prerna got lost in his eyes and her attraction for bajaj became stronger than her commitment to anurag. bajaj had anurag's shares, but anurag still had enough personal properties left to start anew. he wasnt in dire straits. prerna didnt hv do-or-die situation, but she is also human- not above the desire to be mrs bajaj. but being handsome and attractive isnt a fault.

2) the pictures and the blackmail of prerna
 he planned it as a very harmless thing. menka had brainwashed prerna against bajaj, and bajaj was just trying to win back the trust of his wife. he never wanted to use those pics to separate anurag-prerna. komolika used the pics, and mind u- the forged pictures technology is such that komolika wud hv made new pics even if bajaj had not made any pics. we all know how much capable komolika is. anurag didnt even give it a thought? that the pics cud be forged??? and the paternity report- that was again komolika's work. anurag didnt wonder-why the pics and reports were kept in his car or by whom??? how dumb.
Most important thing is- anurag accused prerna of being the cause of prem's death and threw her out of his house . till today, prerna holds anu responsible for prem's death and that is why she hates him so much. prem's death was the reason why they got separated. bajaj has nothing to do with it. and ofcourse prerna caught anurag in bed with aparna, which made him hate even more.
so stop saying that bajaj is responsible for prerna-anurag split. had bajaj been away on Mars, komolika wud hv still made forged pics and false report and some other false proofs using vinit's or somebody else's name, and anurag wud hv still believed her !!!!

true bajaj made a mistake, but a very harmless, small and silly mistake- nothing on purpose to separate them, and he told the truth later on, even tried to reunite prerna and anurag.

3) what else.....any other crimes- oh the madhvi thing-
prerna was spending so much time with anurag and lying abt him to bajaj etc.so bajaj thought prerna -anu were hving affair. so he broke up with prerna and then he happened to sleep with madhvi. but that time he was single, he had taken the engagement ring back from prerna. so he wasn't cheating. and he avoided telling her the truth later because he didnt want to hurt her. but prerna has done her share of cheating on bajaj with anurag, so bajaj's one-night-stand wasnt such a big deal as all.

So anurag fans, stop spreading false info abt bajaj. bajaj ne kuch crimes nahi kiya hain..infact usne kolcatta mein prerna, anurag aur sab logon ki jaan bachayi thi-how quickly u forget that..
prerna anurag may get back together-i dont really care abt what happen next...but just stop accusing poor bajaj of things that he has not done.

Hi,tulip,U are 10000000000000000% right.Bajaj is our hero.He Rocks.Mr.Bajaj is the GREATEST.
PHEW! that was a nice one these anurag fans remember everything which was done wrong by bajaj but not a single mistake of anurag 😑leave it whatever they say we know that Our bajaj a.k.a Ronit Bose Roy ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yooohooo signora and shimmer!! Are u listenin!!! Gooo Tulip!!!!

Rockin Post!!!

Posted: 18 years ago
I dug this out!!!!
It's one ROCKING post from Tulip!!
RR and Bajaj RULE!!
Absolutely and well who cares about what some really non happeneing people think of Bajaj!! He rocks he is the best and only the best can like the best

The rest as they all say are....

Rishu ROcks!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›

Hail Tulip
  Hiyaaaa this is ONE post yaaaaar!!!! hey tulip pllllzzzz mail a copy of this post to me..I'll Pm u my Id.... this is a Rockn Post!!!!

Yupp Bajju saved their lives thousand times.... just whn Aparna ws scaring Anurag...he came running to Bajaj....what does it show????? Also in business and elsewhere Bajjju has been a static support for A & P....!!! Bajju rulezzz!!!

hey tulip i m totally 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%agr ee wid u

good work tulip

ronit is the best and he rocks everytime
wowowww πŸ‘

Rfan plz dig out more old stuff like this for ppl like me who joined IF later πŸ˜ƒ

Hhhmm isn't it weird? That no anu-fan has written anything in his defense??????
Come on anu-fans, we thought u liked long long posts and lots of 'logical' discussions abt kzk story. Here's one interesting debate by tulip....come on, answer it..Let's have a friendly and peaceful discussion, keeping aside our individual preferences... Hai kis mein itna dum?