Nadaswaram oct 17-21 mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Originally posted by migan

Thanks Shree for the updates.

Sokku mama not only opening his eyes but smiles. That was nice to watch.

I agree these ladies especially Meenatchi should pray for her husband than cursing others.

What Pandi did was even worse hitting Maha on the head, repeatedly hitting Gopi and Mayil and he married maha without her knowledge. Compared to that what Gopi did is nothing.

But Gopi being Uthama puthiran - doing something these people don't like is maha pavam, Nambikkai throgam.

yes...nice to see sokku mama smiling...now its confirmed that he will support malar and gopi...
appadiyae...ICU back door vazhiyavae sokku should go away with malar and gopi ofcourse with the help of our super doctor uncle...LOL

yes...nobody praying for sokku...ellarum busy saabam  kuduthufying and fighting ...and pirai is really irritating...Dir sir...pls kill pirai... and thankgod... no lolayee today...

btw...why r we calling sokku "Mama??"...malar kku dhana mama...LOL

He is Mama(Just Mama nothing else) to all of us right???
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram oct 17-21 mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
what Gopi did was cheating. He can marry to his heart's content but shd have had the decency to open his mouth before the Vanitha fiasco and declare that he will marry only Malar. adhai vittuttu hope kuduthaan vanithakku. and then aappu. no wonder his family is mad. Pandi at least from the first was behind Maha and didnt waste any bones saying he will marry whosoever. he made his intentions clear. knowing Maha was a loosu case, they kOttai vittufied her in Rameshwaram. in fact, I admire Pandis tenacity compared to Gopi's cowardly attitude.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanamiganhopper_oceaneclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shreenithi

For the masala added to the intro song and the updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_ocean

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan

This serial makes me dread villages especially those around Karaikudi.  (I know someone is charging at me!! Wink ) yammaa... vaaiyathorandhaa  only saakadai.

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
@Shreenithi - you know if Sokku is mama for Malar then he is Mama for all (out of respect)  like when your friend's aNNi is aNNi for the whole gang /class.  

@hopper - After watching Nadas what else do you expect..  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanhoneydaisy

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates...
only today i noticed that malar and gopi wearing same colour clothes. malar looks so pretty in that saree. i wish moorthy goes home and slap kaamu.. such a selfish creature..
same as mayil and deivanai... so selfish..thinks about her family only. if malar didnt help gopi kaamu's  wedding wont happened.  what sakthi n senthil said is right...paramu was afetr the money.
opps...gopi's last line... calll me and scold me for whole day...
what mr gopi? ...then we all will admitted to hosp..might get bed next to sokku.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhana

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sumi and Migan for the updates... thanks for the picture migan Star and for semma top opening on monday sumi Star

Overall, Sokku is going to definitely stood by Gopi and Malar. Innimel taan all chaos gona start. Ouch and my god this kamu Shocked but idhu Gopi vekke thevei taan Ouch Kamu was right. He could have told his thangachi's ... after all they always had support and stood by him. What is d point in saying sorry now? They both had so much opportunities before. Malar father kept asking what she has in mind and he will do anything for her happiness. She could have told him then right? Even gopi had many chances as both his father and chittapa wanted him to be happy with Malar. ... Both real loosu lah Ouch

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Thank you Sumi and Migan for the updates... thanks for the picture migan Star and for semma top opening on monday sumi Star

Overall, Sokku is going to definitely stood by Gopi and Malar. Innimel taan all chaos gona start. Ouch and my god this kamu Shocked but idhu Gopi vekke thevei taan Ouch Kamu was right. He could have told his thangachi's ... after all they always had support and stood by him. What is d point in saying sorry now? They both had so much opportunities before. Malar father kept asking what she has in mind and he will do anything for her happiness. She could have told him then right? Even gopi had many chances as both his father and chittapa wanted him to be happy with Malar. ... Both real loosu lah Ouch

You are welcome dear. I think I was in one of the crazy moods today hah to post pictures not only gettign all Thittus. Clap

We are the real loosus Wink

I do agree Gopi needs Thittalals but whole Mayil Gang is selfish, Mayil needs to have some patience, thinking power chumma gettign angry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_oceaneclat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top