Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you, thank you, thank you, desi!  I would also give anything to update a serial with some happy moments, in fact, all serials can be like that, but not our Tamil serials.  No, not even one happy moment is to be tolerated, so that one day's bit of paasam show between Selvam and Archu after they moved into the new house will be offset by 100 days of misery for all involved, including us! 
In the past, I used to amuse myself by commenting on their saris and jewelry, so I guess we will have to go back to that again, since there is only misery these days.  In any case, thank you, desi, for helping me out and taking pity on me!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19nithyamkveclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 17 - 21 Oct (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks eljay ..

Thanks desi for considering again..

parames

parames

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Wow!! I really like all the  comments very much.

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay ma... 

gopi58339

gopi58339

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
serial started with a bang but dragging on.too  boring.
gopi

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopi58339

serial started with a bang but dragging on.too  boring.
gopi

This is so true.  The serial started off great, as do most serials, and now it is so boooring, the same problems over and over again, and the schemers getting off time and time again, and there is no incentive to turn on the TV and watch it.  Why don't these directors and producers take the hint and end the serial when they run out of fresh ideas? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hi...
 now TMS is dragging pa...

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya and Eljay - intha Lady Shiva kku aanalum rombbbaaa kOzhuppu - enngada villathanam ithu??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.