Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Monday 17/10 /11

Nandhini's father is in the hospital - Nandhini doing a solo RKO " me and my dad never even dream of harming anyone, engalukku yen ipdi??" Archu and MM MM consoling. Doctor comes out and says that Nandhini's dad has "paralis "  ( ithellam English pesalai nnu yaar ppa azhuthaa?? ) MM MM says that money is not a problem and the doctor is happy to hear that. Money irukku, so ellam sariya pOidum. Archu's neighbor , the policeman sees the trio and Archu bhagawathar does a katha Kalashebham " Nandhini - Sezhiyan reunion problem, appa mayakkam, paralis...blah blah " KOdumai da sammy.

Lady Shiva is happy that Nandhini block will be removed from Archu's life - temple le special poojai ellam mudichuttu appO thaan vanthaanga. Constable pOi verbatim Archu paadina story ai sOlraar. Antha amma Oru labO dibO pannittu, Manjal pisasai kooda koopittukittu hospital, here we come happens. Ange, appa is ok, worried about his daughter's future...MM MM promises " Nandhini life kku naan pOruppu " - correct aa Shiva gumbal hears this. MM MM goes on to say that he and Archu will take care of Nandhini after him. Lady Shiva is shocked to hear MM MM 's " Nandhini life kku naan pOruppu " statement.

The whole jing bang - platform ticket vaangame Central Station kku enter panra mathiri - is inside the patients's room. Lady Shiva does not even bother to find out the patient's health. Straight aa matter kku varranga " Nandhini - Sezhiyan ..what is the deal??" It is now MM MM's turn to do the katha kalashebham - Engeyaanum Nandhini appa kku intha issue maranthu pOitta?? - Lady Shiva tells mappillai that they all must go to CBE and convince Sezhiyan. Archu tries to tell her that Nandhini is not keen but Lady Shiva vetoes - " Un thangachi Oruthi vAzha VEtti ya ukkarnthu irukka, ippO ivalumaa?? Leave it to us.." Romba thaan akkarai mma ungalukku, nambittOm...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 18 October 2011 at 3:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3ZEESXYpriyakramanlavanyazbharadwaj_kVani19nithyamkveljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 17 - 21 Oct" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Monday 17/10 /11 Archives ' Copy

Nandhini's father is in the hospital - Nandhini doing a solo RKO " me and my dad never even dream of harming anyone, engalukku yen ipdi??" Archu and MM MM consoling. Doctor comes out and says that Nandhini's dad has "paralis "  ( ithellam English pesalai nnu yaar ppa azhuthaa?? ) MM MM says that money is not a problem and the doctor is happy to hear that. Money irukku, so ellam sariya pOidum. Archu's neighbor , the policeman sees the trio and Archu bhagawathar does a katha Kalashebham " Nandhini - Sezhiyan reunion problem, appa mayakkam, paralis...blah blah " KOdumai da sammy.

Lady Shiva is happy that Nandhini block will be removed from Archu's life - temple le special poojai ellam mudichuttu appO thaan vanthaanga. Constable pOi verbatim Archu paadina story ai sOlraar. Antha amma Oru labO dibO pannittu, Manjal pisasai kooda koopittukittu hospital, here we come happens. Ange, appa is ok, worried about his daughter's future...MM MM promises " Nandhini life kku naan pOruppu " - correct aa Shiva gumbal hears this. MM MM goes on to say that he and Archu will take care of Nandhini after him. Lady Shiva is shocked to hear MM MM 's " Nandhini life kku naan pOruppu " statement.

The whole jing bang - platform ticket vaangame Central Station kku enter panra mathiri - is inside the patients's room. Lady Shiva does not even bother to find out the patient's health. Straight aa matter kku varranga " Nandhini - Sezhiyan ..what is the deal??" It is now MM MM's turn to do the katha kalashebham - Engeyaanum Nandhini appa kku intha issue maranthu pOitta?? - Lady Shiva tells mappillai that they all must go to CBE and convince Sezhiyan. Archu tries to tell her that Nandhini is not keen but Lady Shiva vetoes - " Un thangachi Oruthi vAzha VEtti ya ukkarnthu irukka, ippO ivalumaa?? Leave it to us.." Romba thaan akkarai mma ungalukku, nambittOm...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 18 October 2011 at 3:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarypriyakramanbharadwaj_klavanyaznithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3vicneshwarysushavviJanubharadwaj_klavanyazrojapooooVani19eljay

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Update for Tues, Oct 18, 2011:

Sindha is doing annadhanam at the temple because Nandhini did not get reunited with Sezhiyan (sick!)  Jayanthy updates on what Sivagami and co. did at the hospital, and mom and daughter gloat.  Bhagyam calls, upset because Nandhini did not get reunited, so Vasu can't become Manager, but Sindha assures her that they will get united.  Jayanthy is confused, so Sindha explains her plan - but everything is muted.
Sivagami's house - Sivagami tells Mr. Siva that she is going to get some vasiya mai from some josiyar, which can be applied to Selvam and then he will never look at Nandini again, so she needs money.  Mr. Siva is furious that she doesn't trust Selvam.

Vinod comes home, Sivagami repeats her plan to him, he supports his mother.  Mr. Siva tells his son about her plan, Vinod says let us beat Nandini and drive her out.  Mr. Siva warns them about doing any such things.  Jayanthy tells Sivagami that we should do something and drive out this Nandini without telling Vinod and Mama, and tells her plan - all muted.

Cherry going to work with Kavya, fumes coming out from under the hood, car catches fire.  Mom promptly starts blaming it all on the unborn baby, dad says let us think about it, Cherry gets angry and says he will go in a call taxi.  

Thodarum ...

Edited by eljay - 18 October 2011 at 7:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3sushavviZEESXYpriyakramanJanubharadwaj_klavanyazrojapooooVani19nithyamkv

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
N and her dad in bus-stand.Nandini's dad crying that he is going out of the state at this age .N goes to get milk for her dad .Now its Ns turn to cry.In the mean time MM and Archu driving car saying that the information that Archu got is wrong. They both go inside N's home.Realise that N and her dad has left the place.Archu is overa tensed.Correcta reach bus-stand.Suspense continues(aama thats how they show the serial) .

Finally decide to check the bus where N is sitting.That time a girl comes and ask ball from N.MM and Archu finds them.Car goes to Archu Amma house.Siva and gang comes out. MM tells that nobody should talk till he finish talking. MM confronts Mr.Shiva about the plan.As usual Jayanthi koncham oil oothifying for the fight. J tells all the info that they wanted to seperate MM and N.So asked N to get out of the city. MM asks Mr.Shiva why he become so low.Mrs.Shiva informs that master plan was created by her.Mr.Shiva apologize for the mistake. MM tells he doesn't need their apology.
MM talks about all the good things that N and her dad has done to them.MM informs how Mrs.Shiva beleived what joshyar said.He finally  asks what rights does Mrs.Shiva has to send Nandini out of his life. MM informs that there is no more relationship between him and Archu parents. I will not come to your house and if you come to my house you will see the Selvam that you have never seen.
Friday Desi
This will be my last week update. I have been watching this serial even though it was bad thinking MM and Archu will come up in life for their hard work .That has happened but now spoiling the characters just because the director wants to extend the serial is very disgusting.I would like to assume this serial is over and be happy .I have spent lot of time watching this serial and I really really don't want to see the characters especially MM and Archu seperating(which is were it is heading). I have sentimental association to this serial so I'm bringing the curtains down for my update.

Thanks
Desi

Edited by desicpn - 23 October 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Januhopper_oceanVani19

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gowri.Jbharadwaj_krojapooooVani19nithyamkv

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Thanks, Roja!

@desi, please do not quit!  If you quit, then I will have to take it up once again.  i was so happy that you came on the scene and relieved me of one day of watching this depressing stuff, why, why are you punishing me?  What can I do to keep you?  Send you flowers?  A new sari for Deepavali?  I can do both.  Just let me have your address, I will mail them to you, and remember, eljay does not part with her saris so easily, so this must be something really special to her.  Anything under the sun, but please do not leave.  Then I get to write about this eternally sad family on Friday also, and to do that, I have to watch it, which is the worst of all!  Please, please, pleeeze, won't you change your mind?

Edited by eljay - 18 October 2011 at 6:33am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

olivellamjunkabcdesicpnpriyakramanJanulavanyazVani19nithyamkveclat

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Ejay so sweet of you to say that but the only reason I started update is to help you.I watch serials is to get time away from house work and taking care of my child.I want to see some happy scenes . Anyway I don't want you to  update 2 days that will be a big torture so I will continue my update.Hope Mr.K gets some other good opportunity and will close this down soon.

Desi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjuJanubharadwaj_kVani19nithyamkveclateljay

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.