Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Evil Dr. Mallika????

Poll Question: Will Mallika eventually turn evil?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
48 [92.31%]
4 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

FalguniJain

FalguniJain

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Do you think that after finding out that AshNi love each other, Mallika is going to try and separate them.
What's your opinion? Leave ur comment or your vote!! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
thnks for voting people!!  Wink

Edited by FalguniJain - 20 October 2011 at 10:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43XoxowpdXoxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Evil Dr. Mallika????" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
up to me yes she will definitely not like it. the reason is not hide why? but she will try her level best or if any changes happens who know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FalguniJain

diti85

diti85

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
She will turn negative, yes, but i dont think she will become a villain per say.  She loved Dr. Asutosh for 10 yrs (if not more). So, she is going to be hurt for sure but I don't think she will become a typical villain.  She probably will think it's only an infatuation from Dr. Ashutosh's side, as he does not believe in love.  However, once she realizes that Dr.Ashutosh truly loves Dr.Nidhi, she will move aside from his life for good (at least I hope so).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FalguniJainshamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diti85

She will turn negative, yes, but i dont think she will become a villain per say.  She loved Dr. Asutosh for 10 yrs (if not more). So, she is going to be hurt for sure but I don't think she will become a typical villain.  She probably will think it's only an infatuation from Dr. Ashutosh's side, as he does not believe in love.  However, once she realizes that Dr.Ashutosh truly loves Dr.Nidhi, she will move aside from his life for good (at least I hope so).

I hope so too
even if she turns grey, I want her to turn positive at a later syage and find some one who will keep her happy.
The mallika we have seen so far, is a nice person compared to the one in DK who was against zoya from the word goOuch

sur.

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Yah she will turn evil. Just from the first promo her expressions give it all away.

FalguniJain

FalguniJain

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

I hope so too
even if she turns grey, I want her to turn positive at a later syage and find some one who will keep her happy.
The mallika we have seen so far, is a nice person compared to the one in DK who was against zoya from the word goOuch

Hey...btw..did you notice...she was kinda mean to nidz at the beginning...but when nidz ws leavin the hospital..she suddenly turned out to be nice (i think even nidz was shocked by that!!!) LOL

Edited by FalguniJain - 17 October 2011 at 1:45am

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FalguniJain

[/QUOTE]
I hope so too

Hey...btw..did you notice...she was kinda mean to nidz at the beginning...but when nidz ws leavin the hospital..she suddenly turned out to be nice (i think even nidz was shocked by that!!!) LOL
[/QUOTE]
LOL  I won't call her mean (yet)  she was asking A to punish her coz thats what Dr.Hardstone usually used to do if his intern does a mistake.  Other than that there is no other incident where u can find her having negative vibes. Yes, she is gonna be more insecure and jealous once she gets the hint that Dr.A is attracted towards N but till then I must say, she is behaving as any normal individual would do.
I like how they are bringing out her character. Otherwise Sheena of DK looked like Ahmer's amma and would deliver her dialogues fixing her eyes at the ceilingLOL.
Rukhsar doing an amazing job as mallikaClap

Edited by shamil - 17 October 2011 at 1:53am

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
i think yes,.c ll turn negative!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.