Mohammed Nazim:About Me :Pg 1 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I watched it too, everyone was good and Ahem was mindblowing..loved it..thanx again Anju :)
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

His birthday is January 1st and his 27 years old.

aww thanx Nafisa, you are an angel 😳
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Hey never seen this before - don't know how I missed it!!!
I really enjoyed is so thanks Anju for mentioning it!!
Is he just to die for      ...  I could watch video of nazim all day...  Just like shahrukh  ,  Glad you enjoyed it.
Originally posted by sparkjule

I watched it too, everyone was good and Ahem was mindblowing..loved it..thanx again Anju :)
welcome :-)
Originally posted by ANJ4

Is he just to die for      ...  I could watch video of nazim all day...  Just like shahrukh  ,  Glad you enjoyed it.

Completely to die for!!!
Nazim and Shahrukh are my manias as well!!! As soon as either of them are on screen I stop whatever it is I'm doing!!
Did you guys know tht he did a negative role in a show called shaurya-suhani on star plus.. has any of you watched it? i havent ...
Originally posted by sparkjule

Did you guys know tht he did a negative role in a show called shaurya-suhani on star plus.. has any of you watched it? i havent ...

I've never seen the show but I think I've seen some stills of him from the show in the picture gallery in the forum.
Don't know what page though.
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
Please could i have the link to his fan Page
Originally posted by Hafs

Please could i have the link to his fan Page

here: do join and comment :)

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I've never seen the show but I think I've seen some still of him from the show in the picture gallery in the forum.
Don't know what page though.

Oh i see, but i think Ahem is the only role which is best suited to him and he is doing a  great job!