Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SiNal WeekEnd FF! SiNal FACE OFF! PG 54 part 19 (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 59

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaya3sp

wonderful shumi... very different in fact...thanks dearBig smile
loved this siddhi very much,...thank uBig smile
and kunal also tooo good dialogues...it should be cuz even in the serial hisa dialogues were 2 guzBig smile

Do continue yaaar...i willSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya3spAnkitaKaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SiNal WeekEnd FF! SiNal FACE OFF! PG 54 part 19 (Page 58)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by nancy1996

Shumi.. aapko pata hai kya main kuch din pehle soch hi rahi thi.. ki kisi ko Sinal ki story shuru se likhni chahiye... kya hota agar inki shaadi under different circumstances hoti.. and lo behold... apne likh dali..Big smile ...wahi tho...Wink...tum ne sooja hum ne likdiya...Tongue Wah! Kya baat hai ji! Mere dimaag mein ek aur idea aa raha hai..chalo ab uspe likho...Wink

I really liked it..thanks...Big smile vaise aap iske baaki ke parts likho ge na? I am assuming abhi story baki hai.. yeh toh jhalak thi...lol....waise u know my ff has no continuity it is all based on the week end epiWink : But iska next part toh likhna hi padega...how does Kunal agree for marriage.. please sundar wala please... likho...

But I liked Sassy Siddhi... Abdul Kalam ko sab jaante hain...ROFL heeeheee hamara kunal abdul kalaam se kam tho di hai...?LOL: Iske bare mein kuch na hi kahooon toh acha hai...LOL

Baigan.. he calls her...LOL. LOL and Siddhi calls Kaddu... LOL Oh god... kya baat hai.. I totally loved this...THANKS NANUTongue... yep...nanu is ur new name...don't u like it...?ConfusedDono ko lagta hai cooking ka shauk hai...Tongue hosakta hai...ek doose ko paka jo rahey hai...LOL: Ek doosre ko paka rahe hain... ROFLROFL Aur serial mein jo ho raha hai.. usee hame bhi paka rahe hain!

Gosh this is so refreshing! Shumi please continue soon! will see...how mu mood goesWink

BTW mujhe Nanu naam acha laga... Star for the name.. and ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap for the FF...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Shumi, finally had the chance to read your FF. It  was short, but very sweet indeed. I know Kunal and Siddhi's first meeting was very filmy, but I absolutely loved it because I wanted something filmy happening between these 2. Of late, they have been only on non-speaking term in the actual show, so your FF was like a fresh breath of air. Totally loved this beautiful FF of yours. 

Hope your health is improving and can't wait to have you back in IF full time. 

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I don't watch Parichay regularly.Once in a while only i watch it.That also is started recently.So i can't understand d situation of d stories{i call it os} properly.But i'm rly enjoying what i am reading here.Pasta part 1 was very cute.Siddhi liked Kunal's pasta which made him happy.But y was Siddhi holding that box?She has started 4getting Anand.Rt?plz clear my doubt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Part 2

Karvachauth scene was nice.Friendship band scene & d dialogues wer superb

Part 3

It was very cute.Kunal embarrassed.Ha ha

pt 4

Diwali party was interesting.Kunal cud'nt stand Siddhi with Rohit.He was harsh in d dance.But its gud 2 c dem dance 2gether.He kissed her.So sweet.But it hurt both of dem.thts sad.in d last scene he apologized,Siddhi citcled his face wit her hands,he hugged her.
kunal:' tum bahut achchi ho siddhi...bahut achchi ho...you are the best happening in my life...Tongue Cry'he showered all his ...so far hidden love on her in that passionate hug.
Wonderful

pt 5

Siddhi's outburst that she is not getting luv from her hus tore Kunal's heart.How he consoled her n then wished her happy b'day was sweet.
Still they cud'nt confess their feelings 2 each other.
' jitna gussa aur nafrat mere zubaan pe hai tumare leyeh , uss se bhi kayeen guna pyaar mere dill mai hai...Cry...kaash mai yeh tumai batha paatha...Cry'kunal.

'kaash mai aap ko samaj paathi...Cry'siddhi.
Touching part

pt 6

Vehcle scene was so cute.It brought them closer i felt

pt 7

Kunal cares 4 Siddhi.She understands it.He confessed his luv,but he felt guilty thinking tht she luvs Anand.Both r worried.Feel sad 4 his tears

pt 8

Suddhi kissed Kunal.I'm spellbound.Kunal is getting attracted 2 her.The whole part was lovely.loved d bangle scene too

pt 10

It was indirectly sensuous too.Very romantic sinal scenes.I always luv such rain scenes tho it was not focussed on rain it had that feeling

Edited by jasminerahul - 17 March 2012 at 10:28am

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Shumi, finally had the chance to read your FF. thanks rani.. ...It  was short, but very sweet indeed. thanks again for ur compliment Big smileI know Kunal and Siddhi's first meeting was very filmy, but I absolutely loved it because I wanted something filmy happening between these 2. yep...TongueOf late, they have been only on non-speaking term in the actual show,i know...Ouchso your FF was like a fresh breath of air. Totally loved this beautiful FF of yours. THANKS u very much rani for liking my ffBig smile

Hope your health is improving and can't wait to have you back in IF full time. yep...i am fine now...thanks for ur love and concern u showed throughout my illnessTongue

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerahul

I don't watch Parichay regularly.Once in a while only i watch it.That also is started recently.So i can't understand d situation of d stories{i call it os} properly.But i'm rly enjoying what i am reading here.Pasta part 1 was very cute.Siddhi liked Kunal's pasta which made him happy.But y was Siddhi holding that box?She has started 4getting Anand.Rt?plz clear my doubt
i told u know...this is week end ff...based on friday epi...it is difficult to understand...yep...when i wrote that update siddhi was newly married and she had no feeling for kunal...that time anand's death was a fresh one...hence she behaved like thatBig smile

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerahul

Part 2

Karvachauth scene was nice.Friendship band scene & d dialogues wer superb thanks jasmineBig smile

Part 3

It was very cute.Kunal embarrassed.Ha ha...yep...Wink

pt 4

Diwali party was interesting.Kunal cud'nt stand Siddhi with Rohit.He was harsh in d dance.But its gud 2 c dem dance 2gether.He kissed her.So sweet. very true...Big smileBut it hurt both of dem.thts sad.in d last scene he apologized,Siddhi citcled his face wit her hands,he hugged her.
kunal:' tum bahut achchi ho siddhi...bahut achchi ho...you are the best happening in my life...Tongue Cry'he showered all his ...so far hidden love on her in that passionate hug.
Wonderful...thanks dearBig smile

pt 5

Siddhi's outburst that she is not getting luv from her hus tore Kunal's heart.How he consoled her n then wished her happy b'day was sweet.
thanksBig smile
Still they cud'nt confess their feelings 2 each other...that time they were newly marriedWink
' jitna gussa aur nafrat mere zubaan pe hai tumare leyeh , uss se bhi kayeen guna pyaar mere dill mai hai...Cry...kaash mai yeh tumai batha paatha...Cry'kunal.

'kaash mai aap ko samaj paathi...Cry'siddhi.
Touching part...thanks for quoting itBig smile

pt 6

Vehcle scene was so cute.It brought them closer i felt...yepBig smile

pt 7

Kunal cares 4 Siddhi.She understands it.He confessed his luv,but he felt guilty thinking tht she luvs Anand.Both r worried.Feel sad 4 his tears ouch!Ouch

pt 8

Suddhi kissed Kunal.I'm spellbound.Kunal is getting attracted 2 her.The whole part was lovely.loved d bangle scene too thanks for loving the whole partBig smile

pt 10

It was indirectly sensuous too.Very romantic sinal scenes. thanks Big smileI always luv such rain scenes tho it was not focussed on rain it had that feeling

thanks jasmine for reading and commenting my ff in one go...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top