Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SiNal WeekEnd FF! SiNal FACE OFF! PG 54 part 19 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 59

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by Iamrani

Hi shumi, I recall you mentioned somewhere that you live in US right? i live in canada...Big smile I too live here in US.  oh ! u live in US. very very happy to know a person who is living very close to my country. few days back i was telling to my friend that i could not find any one from us and canada in parichay forum. cuz when i am on line all other indian friend were sleeping. i will wandering alone in the forum. glad that i have a friend from US so that we can be on line at the same time...Big smileWe don't get colors Chanel here right. NO we too don't getOuch.we don't get  star plus too AngryDo you also watch this show online or you get the actual Chanel?  yaar...i watch all the shows on the net only  If so, who is your provider? I have AT&T and previously had Comcast, both didn't offer colors. here we have Rogers and Bell two major providers. both of them don't have those channelsAngry

I live in Canada tooo :D oh i seeTongue...glad to know that u 2 r from canadaBig smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Res. I'll get to the commenting after :P take ur timeBig smile

Edited by shumi. - 22 October 2011 at 10:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SiNal WeekEnd FF! SiNal FACE OFF! PG 54 part 19 (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
LOVED ITWink if sinals karva chauth is like how u described it then mondays epi will be awesome. hehehe kunal is soo funny
kunal:'Angry...sab kahete hain...mai attitude wala hun...par yeh tho meri maa ki dadi nikli...hun...'he said to himself.

siddhi:'kuch kaha kya?Confused...'

kunal:'nahi...muchaj meri dadi yaad aagayeAngry...' he fall on the bed.

siddhi:LOL she turned to other side and hid her smile from him.

shumi.

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
liked the update ... it was amazingly written i could imagine... this scene... hoping this happens on Modays episode...

keep it up great work...

shumi.

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
 awesome update dear Clap

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Wow shumi, great FF yaar. As I was reading the whole script you have written, I could imagine all the actors enacting these scenes. I hope we get to see something very similar on Monday. You are very talented, great job! 

shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan96

LOVED ITWink  thanks Big smileif sinals karva chauth is like how u described it then mondays epi will be awesome.  we will wait untill monday ...Big smilehehehe kunal is soo funny  lolLOL
kunal:'Angry...sab kahete hain...mai attitude wala hun...par yeh tho meri maa ki dadi nikli...hun...'he said to himself.

siddhi:'kuch kaha kya?Confused...'

kunal:'nahi...muchaj meri dadi yaad aagayeAngry...' he fall on the bed.

siddhi:LOL she turned to other side and hid her smile from him.

thanks for ur quoteBig smile

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
i like tom n jerry in ur FF LOL nice updt.

shumi.

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Hi shumi, I recall you mentioned somewhere that you live in US right? I too live here in US. We don't get colors Chanel here right. Do you also watch this show online or you get the actual Chanel? If so, who is your provider? I have AT&T and previously had Comcast, both didn't offer colors. 

hey.couldn't help but notice that u don't get colors? well comcast only offers zee and i barely watch that (USELESS) but satellite offers colors..(I live in north eastern region of usa) thats what we have... 

@shumi  thanks for the pm:D i enjoyed it!  plz pm me every week when u do this  :D

Edited by brainychild92 - 22 October 2011 at 5:16pm

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top