Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SiNal WeekEnd FF! SiNal FACE OFF! PG 54 part 19 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 59

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hi shumi, I recall you mentioned somewhere that you live in US right? I too live here in US. We don't get colors Chanel here right. Do you also watch this show online or you get the actual Chanel? If so, who is your provider? I have AT&T and previously had Comcast, both didn't offer colors. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SiNal WeekEnd FF! SiNal FACE OFF! PG 54 part 19 (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

very nice ... thanks Big smilekeep continue soon as of now it is going to be a weekend ff  based on friday epi...Tongue and do pm me...sureBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajinilicious

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Thanks Star and shumi u both...u r welcome dear Big smileActully i dont hve much idea abt FF..Thats y asking.....yaar there is separately a Fan Fiction thread in IF you can have a look and understand what a Fan Fiction is ...here is the link for that...
 Shumi can u explain me that if u want to write another part..then it will be continues part of  ur story or what happening in the drama according to that???   usually fan fiction goes like a complete package of story starting from the beginning...till the end.  but in my case i am not going to write as a complete story ...every week end based on that week's friday epi i will try to build up some SiNal scenes so that i can entertain you during week ends when there was no show...Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 17 October 2011 at 6:31pm

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaiqMadiha

nice FF thanks Big smile if u update it plz Pm me too..sureBig smile.

ShaiqMadiha

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

buildups deekey,padkey  kud buildup kardiyaWink hahaha...wahi tho...Wink nice FF Smile thanksBig smile

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Hi shumi, I recall you mentioned somewhere that you live in US right? i live in canada...Big smile I too live here in US.  oh ! u live in US. very very happy to know a person who is living very close to my country. few days back i was telling to my friend that i could not find any one from us and canada in parichay forum. cuz when i am on line all other indian friend were sleeping. i will wandering alone in the forum. glad that i have a friend from US so that we can be on line at the same time...Big smileWe don't get colors Chanel here right. NO we too don't getOuch.we don't get  star plus too AngryDo you also watch this show online or you get the actual Chanel?  yaar...i watch all the shows on the net only  If so, who is your provider? I have AT&T and previously had Comcast, both didn't offer colors. here we have Rogers and Bell two major providers. both of them don't have those channelsAngry

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

part:2

continuation of friday -21st oct epi:

night around  7pm:

kunal was standing in the bus stop waiting for his route bus. he was drown deep in his thoughts thinking too many things at a time.

' bhai ya...bhai saab...' kunal got disturbed by that call.a 15 year boy was standing in front of him with colorfull bands in his hand.

kunal:'kya hai?Confused...'he asked looking at him irritatingly.

boy:' bhaiya yeh...Big smile'

kunal:'tch!...' he got annoyed by him for no reason.

boy:'...ek lelo na please...Big smile'he said in a pleading tone with a wide smile on.

kunal:'...muchaj nahi lene hai rakhi wakhi ...Angry'  he concluded and turned his face to other side.

boy: ' bhaiya...yeh rakhi nahi hai...friendship band hai...Big smile'

kunal: ' friendship band !Confused...' he turned towards him, raised his one eyebrow , looked at him and the colour colour bands he was holding in his hands.

boy:' haan...dosti ka dor ...khaas dost kay leyeh...Big smile'

kunal:' mera koi dost wost nahi hai...Angry'

boy: ' tho kya hua bhaiyaSmile...yeh friendship band thay kar dost banalejiyeh na...iss band mai magic hai ...magic...kisi ko bhi dogay na wo jhat se aap ka dost banjayeh gay...pakka...Big smile' he removed one and gave it to him with the surety.

kunal:'...yeh waala nahi ...yeh bahut bada hai...Disapprove'he said hesitantly.

boy:' yeh lelo...yeh sahi ho ga...Big smile' he took a smaller size band and gave it to him.

kunal:'nahi...aur thoda chota...Confused'

boy:' aur chota?Confused...' he removed the smallest size band and gave it to him.kunal took it from him and looked at it's design in close up.

boy:'par...yeh tho ladki ka size hai!Tongue...'

kunal:' Angry...'

boy:' tho ...chaar paanch aur  dun?Tongue...'

kunal:Angry...bas bas...' he gave the money and took the band from him.

when he reached his home it was around 8pm.

raveena:' kunal bhaiya aagayeh...Big smile' she opened the door informing others.

seema:' yeh kya?Angry...itna deir  kardiDisapprove... channd kab ka nikal chuka...Unhappy' she came fast from the kitchen.

kunal:'so...channd thayk kar thodi office band karte hainSmile...' he said while giving his lunch box to her.

seema:' bhaiya...aap bhi naAngry...aaj karvachauth hai...'

kunal:'tho...Confused' he quickly turned around and searched for siddhi. she was sitting in one corner of the sofa with a beautifully designed expensive red saree...dressed up like a bride with hands full of green bangles, white jasmine flowers and red sindoor.

seema:'ab thak siddhi ne virad nahi thoda hai...Unhappy'

raj:'tera phone kyun lag nahi raha tha?...'he questioned him.

kunal:'tch! Ouch... maine switch off kardiya tha ...i was in the meeting...'he was still looking at siddhi.

seema:' siddhi ...jaldi utto virad khol loSmile...' she came with the decorated pooja thali with lit up diya in the middle.

siddhi:'umm...' she got up from the sofa with no energy and tried to step forward towards kunal...within two three steps she felt as if the floor under her feet was missing and the roof overhead was rotating...her legs twisted... her body lost control...

seema:' siddhi...Shocked' she stood helpless with the pooja thali in her hand ...looking at siddhi slidding down .

kunal:' siddhiii...Shocked'in no time he reached her and quickly supported her. she almost fainted in his arms. he immediately swept her feet ...lifted her up and carried her in his arms.

seema:Shocked...Tongue

even in her partially unconscious condition siddhi felt kunal's strong arms supporting around her shoulders and below her knees...she tried to open her eyes...her face was close to his chest...she could hear his heart beat... his face was very close to hers... she could feel his breath on her face... she blinked once and looked at his face, by that time kunal walked fast and took her in to their bed room.seema and followed her.

siddhi:'...mai teek hun...Confused'she tried to get down from his arms.

kunal:' haan...mujay pata hai... tum teek ho...Angry' he gently made her sit on the bed.

siddhi:'Unhappy

kunal:'...maine kaha tha na virad rakne ki koi zaroori nahi hai...Angry'

siddhi:Disapprove

kunal:'...mana kiya tha na?...Angry'

siddhi:'Disapprove

seema:'...aap ko jaldi aana chahiyeh tha na...sab aapki wajai se hai ...'

kunal:'haan...haan...sab kuch mere hi wajaise hota haiOuch...maine hi kaha tha iss ko bhukay rahene kay leyeh...waise yeh madam kabhi mere baat maani hai?Angry...'

siddhi:'bhabhi ...chodiyeh na...Unhappy'

seema:'...ab jaldi se virat kholdo...Approve' she gave the pooja thali to her.siddhi got up from the bed, took the thali from seema and walked towards the window along with seema , kunal followed her.

kunal:'... baito...Angry' he took the plate from her and told her to sit on the half birth .he too sat beside her keeping the plate between them.

seema:'...par...yeh rasam tho khade hokar karte hai...Confused'

kunal:'koi baat nahi ...haalat thay kho isski?...waise bhi...my carrying capacity is maximum 150kg...ithna hi utta sakta hun Approve...'

siddhi:Angry...kya? mai sirif 50 kg ki hun...Disapprove'

kunal:'50! ya 150?Confused ...thank god tum shilpa jaise nahi ho...aur hona bhi maat ...'he shook his shoulder.

siddhi:Unhappy she looked at seema for help.

seema:'thay kho na kunal bhaiya...laal saree mai siddhi kitni sunder lagrahi hai...Tongue...hai na?...Big smile'she tried to divert him.

kunal:'...Sleepy...i am tired...i like to go to bed...'he tried to divert her.

siddhi:Unhappy

seema:'LOL...aap bhi na...ab jaldi karo...kahin chaand doop na jayeh...' she gave the steel strainer to siddhi with a lit up diya in it. siddhi sitting opposite to kunal looked at his face through the wire mesh. first time she is looking at him and his chubby face keenly.

kunal:'issa kya ghoor ghoor kay thayk rahi ho?...meri shakal pheli baar thayk rahi ho kya...?Angry' he was in hurry to finish off the ritual.

siddhi:'Unhappy

kunal:'waise shakal se mai teek hi hun...haan akal se thoda khadoos hun...Disapprove'he said with a weird face expression while feeding the water to her.

siddhi:'...LOL' siddhi could not control her laughter, she closed her mouth with her hands to avoid spitting water on him.

kunal:'chi...chi...' he got up from the half birth  to avoid spilling water from her mouth.

seema:' kunal bhaiyaApprove...the ritual is yet to complete...' she pushed him back on the birth.

kunal:'ab kya?Unhappy...'he fall back on the seat.

seema:'meeta khilaoBig smile...' she took the sweet from the plate and gave it to kunal.

kunal:'...arey...wo khaleghi...' he was about to get up again.

seema:'aap ko hi khila na hai..yehi rewaaj hai...' she pushed him back and gave the sweet in his hand. with no other go he showed the sweet near her mouth.

siddhi:' ...without making fuss she had a bit from his hand and fulfilled the ritual.

seema:'ab jaldi chalo ...bahut bhook lagrahi hai...Smile' she took siddhi to dinning table for their dinner.when siddhi was back after her dinner kunal came out of the washroom in his clean full sleeve white kurta.

siddhi:'shall  i serve you the dinner?...'

kunal:'umm...yeheen lalo na...Approve'

siddhi:Smile ...soon she came back with food plate in one hand and a glass of water in other hand.

siddhi:'where should i keep?Confused...'

kunal:'give it to me...' she took it from her hand, went and sat on his half birth. while he was eating his food siddhi set right herself to go to bed.while she was fixing the bed kunal remembered some thing. he stopped eating, got up from his place, went to the hanger and using his left hand he took the band from his pant pocket and gave it to her.

siddhi:' friendship band?Tongue to whom this is?Confused...'

kunal:...he did not reply

siddhi:'aap ka tho koi friend hai nahi ...tho fir kiskay leyeh?...Confused'

kunal:' tumare leyeh...'he said blankly.

siddhi:'mere leyeh!...Shocked'

kunal:'haan...kyun mai tum se dosti nahi karsakta?...Angry'

siddhi:'... nahi...par...par..'

kunal:'kya par...par?Angry...'

siddhi:'... ji se zeyada pasand nahi karte usse dosti kaise karogay?Confused...'

kunal:' koshish karoonga...Disapprove'he said abruptly.

siddhi:' oh! par...koshish karne mai aur safalta hone mai bahut antar hai...Wink'

kunal:' ...areyAngry...give me that band...Disapprove'he got irritated and tried to snatch it from her.

siddhi:' never mind...i like it...Big smile'she pulled her hand back and went to her bed.

kunal:'...never mind...huu...' he imitated her words in her tone and shook his head, he took the food plate with the left over food and went out.by the time he came back siddhi spread his gadtha on the floor and made his bed.kunal went and sat on his bed cross folding his legs, siddhi lied on the bed turning to the other side showing her back to him. she pulled up the blanket till her neck to cover herself.even though she was not facing him she could understand that kunal is still sitting...yet to sleep.

siddhi:'kya? Confused...'she turned towards him and looked at him.

kunal:'nahi wo...tum red saree mai teek hi lagti ho...'he said keeping his face seriously.

siddhi:'teek lagti hun?Angry tho doosre kapdon mai tedi lagti hun kya?Angry...waise yeh muje kyun batha rahey ho?Angry...'

kunal:'nahi...wo seema ne poocha tha na...Disapprove'

siddhi:' tho jaakar bhabhi ko hi bathado...Angry...'

kunal:Angry 

siddhi:'...mere dost kahe te hain... mai bahut cute hun...Tongue' she gave a attitude look to him.

kunal:'Angry...sab kahete hain...mai attitude wala hun...par yeh tho meri maa ki bhi saas nikli...huu...'he said to himself.

siddhi:'kuch kaha kya?Confused...'

kunal:'nahi...muchaj meri dadi yaad aagayeAngry...' he fall flat on the bed.

siddhi:LOL she turned to other side and hid her smile from him.

Note: please hit the like button if u like it.Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 23 October 2011 at 5:43am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya4Mirrachennai28sanchanaskhazwhippyShaiqMadihapiyushinigahladPavitraavani31muskaan96sgumi82KhaLidaHlallulal2010rsk16LuvStrk-001Ani---Anisahstarasdfrusha4003-sahasra-AnkitaKaranneemeSavz_StartlingruhiluvzayaParijatrocksbrainychild92jasminerahulsirjeeRajinilicious

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by Iamrani

Hi shumi, I recall you mentioned somewhere that you live in US right? i live in canada...Big smile I too live here in US.  oh ! u live in US. very very happy to know a person who is living very close to my country. few days back i was telling to my friend that i could not find any one from us and canada in parichay forum. cuz when i am on line all other indian friend were sleeping. i will wandering alone in the forum. glad that i have a friend from US so that we can be on line at the same time...Big smileWe don't get colors Chanel here right. NO we too don't getOuch.we don't get  star plus too AngryDo you also watch this show online or you get the actual Chanel?  yaar...i watch all the shows on the net only  If so, who is your provider? I have AT&T and previously had Comcast, both didn't offer colors. here we have Rogers and Bell two major providers. both of them don't have those channelsAngry

I live in Canada tooo :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Res. I'll get to the commenting after :P

~~~~~Edited~~~~~~
Great Update and Kunal is so funny yaar, You have definitely match the Kunal in and I can imagine him when he is being sarcastic.LOL  

Cont.Soon

StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 22 October 2011 at 6:10pm

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top