SiNal WeekEnd FF! SiNal FACE OFF! PG 54 part 19 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

awesome update dear 👏
thanks😃
🤣🤣thats very funny and entertaining shumi.hope they show something like that today 😍but i doubt

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

🤣🤣thats very funny and entertaining shumi. very glad that you enjoyed reading it...😃hope they show something like that today 😍but i doubt...hope it will be better than that ...btw did u notice? i have s=changed my signature pics from karan patel to sameeri 😳 seriously next to karan , sameer hooked me😳 it took three long years for some one to take karan place in my siggy...😛

Originally posted by shumi.

ya i observed that n was abt to ask😆.i like him from a very long time but now he's driving me even more crazy😳.you know y'day i was watching hum saath saath hai n whenever i see neelam i was assuming sammy also in the film along with her.hope rajshri films cast these two together in their film.they look cute together😍
Originally posted by -sahasra-

ya i observed that n was abt to ask😆.that is y i put a very big pis of him so that every one should see that😆

i like him from a very long time but now he's driving me even more crazy😳. first time i am watching him on screen... 😛you know y'day i was watching hum saath saath hai oh! he is in that film! 😃n whenever i see neelam i was assuming sammy also in the film along with her. i have seen neelam in many films...i love her 😛hope rajshri films cast these two together in their film.they look cute together😍 true 😃 and i wish their marriage life to be a successful one and they live together for ever...😃
Originally posted by shumi.

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

Wow shumi, great FF yaar. thanks dear 😃As I was reading the whole script you have written, I could imagine all the actors enacting these scenes. aw...best compliment for me...thanks 😃I hope we get to see something very similar on Monday. may be on tuesday 😉You are very talented, great job! thanks for ur appreciation dear😃  
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

i like tom n jerry in ur FF 😆 heee😉 nice updt. thanks 😃
Originally posted by brainychild92

@shumi  thanks for the pm:D  it is my pleasure dear 😃i enjoyed it!  i am glad that u enjoyed it 😃plz pm me every week when u do this  :D sure😃
Originally posted by neeme

WOW Lovey FF...thanks neeme 😃I just Hope Story also turns like this...i think the CVs are having more interesting that this...😛 let us see tomorroe what happens😉
Well Story is also going to this way..few seens but we love to watch them..hope in future there will be more seens on SiNal like This.. finger cross😛

Lovely FF😛..thanks again 😃thank you Shumi..u r welcome😃