Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

--Anna--

IF-Rockerz

--Anna--

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Well Archi -- I just caught on the Homecoming episode -- and it truly reflects that Klaus is one hell of an emotional guy! When Micheal was taunting him and when the tears came out his eyes -- it was so clear that the only reason he has been making hybrids and has lied to Rebeka about the mom's killing is because he is scared to be left all alone.

He has this hard exterior outside him but inside he is soft. When Stefan saved him from Damon he was truly grateful for it -- That is why he freed Stefan from compulsion or how would have it mattered that he dint keep his promise to Stefan!? He felt the friendship and he respected that!

So yes Klaus is emotional and deep inside he just might not be a bad guy! 

P.S : Love interest of Klaus!? I wonder who that will be! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JoMo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Klaus does have some emotions! (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Archi - IT'S TRUE THAT HE DOES HAVE EMOTIONS. Micheal always tries to belittle him, and the tears in his eyes shows he's emotional. he even set Stefan free, wanted to reunite his family aswell.

I liked Klaus today! Just a pity they are trying to wind him up again..

Exactly! I seriously doubt Klaus would have bothered them again now that Mikaels dead- probably only to get some of Elenas blood nut he wasn't after them anymore so why wind him up again though Stefan now wants revenge and is taking it on Kats advice but her motive is to kill Klaus. Now he's going to want to kill them all- oh god! I just hope KlausEmbarrassed himself doesn't die, and has his reunion with his family.

carisma2

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @nup@m@

Well Archi -- I just caught on the Homecoming episode -- and it truly reflects that Klaus is one hell of an emotional guy! When Micheal was taunting him and when the tears came out his eyes -- it was so clear that the only reason he has been making hybrids and has lied to Rebeka about the mom's killing is because he is scared to be left all alone.

He has this hard exterior outside him but inside he is soft. When Stefan saved him from Damon he was truly grateful for it -- That is why he freed Stefan from compulsion or how would have it mattered that he dint keep his promise to Stefan!? He felt the friendship and he respected that!

So yes Klaus is emotional and deep inside he just might not be a bad guy! 

P.S : Love interest of Klaus!? I wonder who that will be! Tongue
 I really loved that scene m so liking klaus more n moreEmbarrassed he was so scared when he thought it's elena who diedOuch I wish he falls for elena and compel her to be with himLOLLOL

--Anna--

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

I really loved that scene m so liking klaus more n moreEmbarrassed he was so scared when he thought it's elena who diedOuch I wish he falls for elena and compel her to be with himLOLLOL

I know- the way he looked when Mikael stabbed her was OMG. Though he was most likely worried about how to make more hybrids, it was an awesome sceneEmbarrassed

--Anna--

IF-Rockerz

--Anna--

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

It was a good scene and Joseph is a Superb actor -- I kinda love his accent -- its different from the others Wink

Even I thought that -- maybe he also might fall for Elina -- but well I would like to see some hot new chica for him -- some one hotter than Elina Embarrassed

JoMo

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @nup@m@

It was a good scene and Joseph is a Superb actor -- I kinda love his accent -- its different from the others Wink

Even I thought that -- maybe he also might fall for Elina -- but well I would like to see some hot new chica for him -- some one hotter than Elina Embarrassed
 He is a British and british ppl have best accentWink ya hotter then elena will be fine but i want love scenes of Joseph-NinaWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.