Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aubreykarew

Yes i think they were all close to their mother, i think klaus had a good reason to kill her, if he indeed did kill her, i am sure he felt remorse and shut off his emotions and stuff and mikael can just die already, who knows maybe in episode 15 towards the end they might take down mikael once and for all. And i just read a new joe interview where he wants to show humanity and get a love interest .
And for some reason i can picture joe only with nina not as elena but maybe kat or charlotte petrova. They look gud together
 I won't mind if elena dates Original brothers for sometime instead of Salvatore brothersROFLROFL ROFL Elijah already is fida on elena now only Klaus is leftROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Klaus does have some emotions! (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Yes i think they were all close to their mother, i think klaus had a good reason to kill her, if he indeed did kill her, i am sure he felt remorse and shut off his emotions and stuff and mikael can just die already, who knows maybe in episode 15 towards the end they might take down mikael once and for all. And i just read a new joe interview where he wants to show humanity and get a love interest .
And for some reason i can picture joe only with nina not as elena but maybe kat or charlotte petrova. They look gud together
 I won't mind if elena dates Original brothers for sometime instead of Salvatore brothersROFLROFL ROFL Elijah already is fida on elena now only Klaus is leftROFLROFL

LOLLOLLol- that's what joseph Morgan said in an interview- that Klaus should have a Love interest and then when asked about who Elena should be with- he said Klaus lol. I want Klaus to have a love interest but not Elena, maybe someone else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartJoMo

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

LOLLOLLol- that's what joseph Morgan said in an interview- that Klaus should have a Love interest and then when asked about who Elena should be with- he said Klaus lol. I want Klaus to have a love interest but not Elena, maybe someone else.
 I want Klaus to have love interest in ElenaEmbarrassed it will be good to have Klaus woo elenaLOLLOL

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

I want Klaus to have love interest in ElenaEmbarrassed it will be good to have Klaus woo elenaLOLLOL

SleepyTrue but come on- Elena will be stealing all the Hotties on the showEmbarrassed. I'm hoping they show a Kiss maybe- lol Joseph and Nina will rockEmbarrassed but not get them together. Who knows how it'll play out- they might not even give him a love interest- i mean there's no single girl in town besides Bonnie but i can't see that happening- maybe it will

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

<font size="3">I want Klaus to have love interest in ElenaEmbarrassedit will be good to have Klaus woo elenaLOLLOL</font>

It maybe can happen with klaus compulsion Tongue LOL
Juz saw a tumblr some time back and on that they are manips of damon and elena scenes made to look like klaus and elena scenes so funnyyy

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Juz saw a tumblr some time back and on that they are manips of damon and elena scenes made to look like klaus and elena scenes so funnyyy
i just want kiss with or without compulsionLOLLOL

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

i just want kiss with or without compulsionLOLLOL

Same here, I mean Klaus is going to stick areund now that stephan has got his families bodies so it could happen. Maybe he could kiss her to get at stephanLOL but boy do i want Klaus to kiss someoneEmbarrassedand seeing as it can't be me- let it be someone else

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Archi - IT'S TRUE THAT HE DOES HAVE EMOTIONS. Micheal always tries to belittle him, and the tears in his eyes shows he's emotional. he even set Stefan free, wanted to reunite his family aswell.

I liked Klaus today! Just a pity they are trying to wind him up again..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.