Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I hate what he did to Katherine. I think the Salvatores and Klause and becca will get together to kill Micheal.
There is no suspense left for Micheals character as far as I can see - so chances are that he will possibly have to be killed.
I wonder how they managed to put him in the tomb in the first place.
 Michael wants to kill all! Yesterday he almost killed Damon, he attacked katherine last time and in mid-season finale he is going to feed on Stefan as per the promo so I think they will all kill Michael 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Klaus does have some emotions! (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by carisma2

I hate what he did to Katherine. I think the Salvatores and Klause and becca will get together to kill Micheal.
There is no suspense left for Micheals character as far as I can see - so chances are that he will possibly have to be killed.
I wonder how they managed to put him in the tomb in the first place.
 Michael wants to kill all! Yesterday he almost killed Damon, he attacked katherine last time and in mid-season finale he is going to feed on Stefan as per the promo so I think they will all kill Michael 
Am sure they will.. I wonder why he bacame a vampire hunter himself.
It shows that he has some attitude problem.

meriyaar

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

<font size="4">Klaus is what he is due to this Michael I so wish Michael goes back in his coffinAngry</font>

I hate mikael how he tried to rip damons heart and drunk from katherine, i m sure he was mistreating klaus during his childhood. I m hoping for damon n klaus to team up and finish off him. Also i think i understand why klaus killed his mom cause i have a theory that both klaus parents prevented him from seeing charlotte petrova and maybe his mother killed off charlotte and that sent klaus to kill his mom. I hope we get to see flash backs of this and for some klaus and charlotte   Smile Smile
Plus now i still hope rebekah is on klaus side, she stood by his side for many yrs and loves him i hope she understands why he did what he did

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aubreykarew

<font size="4">Klaus is what he is due to this Michael I so wish Michael goes back in his coffinAngry</font>

I hate mikael how he tried to rip damons heart and drunk from katherine, i m sure he was mistreating klaus during his childhood. I m hoping for damon n klaus to team up and finish off him. Also i think i understand why klaus killed his mom cause i have a theory that both klaus parents prevented him from seeing charlotte petrova and maybe his mother killed off charlotte and that sent klaus to kill his mom. I hope we get to see flash backs of this and for some klaus and charlotte   Smile Smile
Plus now i still hope rebekah is on klaus side, she stood by his side for many yrs and loves him i hope she understands why he did what he did
 I love rebekah the way she said to elena that I will Rip u apart if u come behind my brotherClap

TimenTIMEagain

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aubreykarew

I love rebekah the way she said to elena that I will Rip u apart if u come behind my brotherClap

I loved that scene- i just hope Rebekah doesn't go against Klaus for killing their mother and both of them stand by each other against Mikael

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
That Mikael was horrible as a human and has become worse when he became a vampire.

He treated Klaus really bad, no wonder Klaus is what he is. He was abused by the man he thought was his father mentally. 

About his mom dying its still not clear to me. Why would Klaus draw that symbol of him killing his own mother. 

They need to show more about them.  

I think the gang is way over their head with Mikeal. They will gang up with original vampires to kill Mikael. 

It seems to me the children were more closer to their mother then their father and they were afraid of their dad and are still now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainJoMo

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

That Mikael was horrible as a human and has become worse when he became a vampire.

He treated Klaus really bad, no wonder Klaus is what he is. He was abused by the man he thought was his father mentally. 

About his mom dying its still not clear to me. Why would Klaus draw that symbol of him killing his own mother. 

I think the gang is way over their head with Mikeal. They will gang up with original vampires to kill Mikael. 

It seems to me the children were more closer to their mother then their father and they were afraid of their dad and are still now.
 Michael doesn't even have a bit of trace of humanity he is way to evil! He can kill anyone who tries to stop him! I wish this Michael gets killed before he hurts anyoneEmbarrassed

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Yes i think they were all close to their mother, i think klaus had a good reason to kill her, if he indeed did kill her, i am sure he felt remorse and shut off his emotions and stuff and mikael can just die already, who knows maybe in episode 15 towards the end they might take down mikael once and for all. And i just read a new joe interview where he wants to show humanity and get a love interest .
And for some reason i can picture joe only with nina not as elena but maybe kat or charlotte petrova. They look gud together

JoMo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.