Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
 Klaus is what he is due to this Michael I so wish Michael goes back in his coffinAngry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Klaus does have some emotions! (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Klaus killed his mom..might be he feeling bad about it

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MugRaj

Klaus killed his mom..might be he feeling bad about it
 There has to be a reason abt it and how doppelganger came in existence

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Klaus is what he is due to this Michael I so wish Michael goes back in his coffinAngry
I believe you are right, Klaus was awright b4 he turned.  am no Klaus shipper.. but as always tey always show tha each villain has a baap, in this case too - Micheal is his baap  - it's taken a interesting turn.

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Klaus does have emotions... but he's been shunned his entire life by his mother at no apparent fault of his, so the way he shows his emotions comes out as very brash, impetuous and violent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JoMo

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Klaus does have emotions... but he's been shunned his entire life by his mother at no apparent fault of his, so the way he shows his emotions comes out as very brash, impetuous and violent.
 I dont think Klausie is gonna die on showLOL

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I believe you are right, Klaus was awright b4 he turned.  am no Klaus shipper.. but as always tey always show tha each villain has a baap, in this case too - Micheal is his baap  - it's taken a interesting turn.
 Michael is gonna die for sure he is a biggest jerk on showAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Michael is gonna die for sure he is a biggest jerk on showAngry
I hate what he did to Katherine. I think the Salvatores and Klause and becca will get together to kill Micheal.
There is no suspense left for Micheals character as far as I can see - so chances are that he will possibly have to be killed.
I wonder how they managed to put him in the tomb in the first place.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.