Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
 Klaus does have emotions still left him which were clearly visible while he was talking to Rebekah when she asked him about how he figured out the curse thing! I still feel that Klaus was in love with the witch who had put curse on him maybe he killed the lover of that witch the original one and she in her hatred had put this curse on Klaus to leave him alone!
I could feel the pain in Klaus's eyes while talking to his sister, the way he asked her to get the truck while he got elena! Even though a small pain but I feel the story of Klaus must be heart wrenching and I m really looking forward to see how Nick turned into Klaus the most hated hybridTongue

PS: I feel Michael is father of Klaus and Elijah the one who killed Klaus's real father and waged the war of speciesEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyTimenTIMEagainvijayata123snitchseekersunflower52Kai.carisma2Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Klaus does have some emotions!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
In spoiler it said that when you see the flashback of 3x08 everyone (audience) will feel very sad for klaus.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JoMo

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aubreykarew

In spoiler it said that when you see the flashback of 3x08 everyone (audience) will feel very sad for klaus.
really?Shocked that means ma guess is right i love klaus whether evil or notTongue  thanx for sharingSmile

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by aubreykarew

really?Shockedthat means ma guess is right i love klaus whether evil or notTongue thanx for sharingSmile

Yah i read it on twitter. Yep klaus is almost becoming my second fav character on tvd after damon, and i think this epi will show his emotional side

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25meriyaar

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I noticed that too, i wonder whats his story i just hope he cums to senses before everyone is destroyed Stern Smile

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I have also begun to like Klaus, you are right he does have emotions. What ever happened in the past has scarred him to become what he is now. 

In last episode Klaus gave me goose bumps. JM was too good. For me he stole the whole Klaus,Stefan and Elena scene.

snitchseeker

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
With or without emotion love Klaus

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
yah he does still have feelings and emotions. not so much in love but for family.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.