Suggestions / Comments

Viruses On IF?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hey,Whenever Im Refreshing A Pg Or Going To A New Topic On IF,My AntiVirus Keeps Detecting Viruses?Confused

And Its An Advert From WWW.Faltooclub.com Thats Doing It,Google Chrome Has Just Told ME,Pls Can You Sort It Out?Embarrassed

If Its Possible?Confused

Oh And From The PPL Hus Sigs Are From Minus TooConfused

Edited by -Saruu- - 16 October 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viruses On IF?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Hey,

lately many have got problem with minus.com, dunno whats happening with that siteErmm Since many users upload their creations from minus.com, whenever you try to open any page with siggies from that site, you may get virus alert.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
ThanksEmbarrassed
Is There Any Way It Can BE OPrevented cos My Laptop Crashed Before,A Blue Screen Came Up That Said The System Has Been Shut Down To Protect Computer,Im Assuming Its From This?Confused

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I am not exactly sure but you can turn off your siggie/avi settings so it doesn't show up for you. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.