Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

YasminKhanum

YasminKhanum

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
no way it will lasted till may if it wont get trp in another couple of mths. Imagine needs prime time slot empty in jan when its big realty show THE VOICE launches. they will axe 2 shows then wich are weakest, lasting till May nd out of top 100 IMPOSSIBLE on imagine already they are not bothered abt dis  show nd don't uploads it episodes promos nothing since few weeks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharampatni till May 2012? (Page 3)" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
^never mind LOL

Edited by manasi_31 - 16 October 2011 at 5:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipyar-ishk_Bidzie_

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
If this is the case i don't mind at all ... this will mean it atleast has a fixed story line and we won't have to bear the torture of seeing characters ruined and all that ... hope though they are able to run it as per original plan and channel does not decide to shut it down before they show entire story

It means they already have a plot and story line planned for that period that is great then

Edited by Soaps1 - 16 October 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

likarsh

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
But there is no such thing on wiki page now Confused

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

its been edited LOLLOLLOL since the information which was there was thought to be edited one on purpose LOL so its as good as nothing LOL

likarsh

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Cause Manasi has changed the date and I have added those adjectives with the names of Harshad and Aasiya ... In easy words, its editable LOL So never ever believe in Wikipedia LOL No doubt who else could put HC's birthday as Dharampatni's ending date Dead Got it now?

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 16 October 2011 at 9:50pm

likarsh

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Oh i did not realize 17th May is HC's birthday too .. i mean mey ney connect nahi kia ... now i know who could put that Smile 

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hcfanyasmin

no way it will lasted till may if it wont get trp in another couple of mths. Imagine needs prime time slot empty in jan when its big realty show THE VOICE launches. they will axe 2 shows then wich are weakest, lasting till May nd out of top 100 IMPOSSIBLE on imagine already they are not bothered abt dis  show nd don't uploads it episodes promos nothing since few weeks

You're always here at the right time letting us know all about Imagine and DP. If I didn't know any better I'll say you either work for the channel or marking on your calendar waiting for day when DP ends LOL I don't know who told you they don't up load episodes or promos. Didn't Aasiya just do a promos with some of the leads on Imagine. Don't you think is pathetic that you waste your time here posting about a show & channel you care nothing about. ROFL Go relax and come up with more MIDs so you can stalk imagine wall and talk trash about Imagine and HarshAsi and go on every poll making sure DP don't come up in any polls. Sleepy

This is the link to episodes 33 if you're interested. Imagine isn't up to date with any of there shows videos and it doesn't matter anyway cause it don't help trp and if the channel doesn't upload the are a dozen people posting DP videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF4ZWXtmApg&feature=related

Edited by pyar-ishk - 16 October 2011 at 11:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamila1anitaranimanasi_31likarsh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.