Dharampatni till May 2012?

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey check this out, in Wikipedia it says original run for the show "August 16 2011- May 17 2012". The show is really short 😕 

Dharampatni
Dharampatni.jpg
Intertitle of "Dharampatni"
Format Indian soap opera
Romance
Drama
Created by DJ's Creative Unit
Endemol India
Written by R M Joshi, Vikas Tiwari & Gitangshu Dey
Directed by Waseem Sabir
Creative director(s) Meesha Gautam
Country of origin India
Language(s) Hindi
No. of episodes 35 as of October 13, 2011
Production
Cinematography Balu Dahifale
Running time 23 minutes
Broadcast
Original channel Imagine TV
Original run August 16, 2011 – May 17, 2012
External links
Website

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing

Well I don't know how long the show is going to run but as for Wiki that site isn't accurate cause anyone can edit and post info. If it runs till 05/2012 we still have 7 months to enjoy the world according to Mohan Gall 😍 and that's is fine with me
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ehh, it wouldn't bother me. Assuming that date to be somewhat credible, if that's how long the show has been slated then the creatives have an outline in place.  Of course the channel may pull the plug early, which would suck. Or the channel may be gracious to give a few months extension if needed.  I repeat, if needed.

Also even if credible, that exact date could just be a working date, meaning it's estimated to end around that time.

But all in all, I'd rather a show end in good time rather than not having an end date and just going as long as they can till the channel decides to pull the plug, that too usually without enough notice, making the creatives scramble around and rush things to close everything out.

Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think thats perfect any longer and you know it will start to drag like other shows. But channel like imagine is unpredictable, they might pull da plug earlier or not who knows, so wished it was not on imagine!

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's from Wikipedia so the information might not even be accurate. But if it is, then it seems like it's just stated as an estimation in terms of how long the show has been scheduled to run and that's always liable to change.

It could run for less (hope not) or could go over that date... as long as they still have a solid storyline to explore, i'd be more than happy for it to continue after the date shown.

Thanks for sharing. :)
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
As far as I know anyone can edit Wikipedia

but then whatever
even if its for just a year or so then I would like to have full of Mohan and MohUr
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree you with u sunshine !! As long as its on air it should only concentrate on MohUr 😳
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
How much can we really trust wikipedia?😕

I dont think any show is made with a fixed duration to it ... not even on Imagine .. Imagine axes its shows based on trps and other factors but definately not because they have been scheduled to run for a limited time period ... I think this is the contract duration between Imagine and DJs, something which every PH and channel have ... And the contract is exceeded based on mutual decisions and how well the show is doing ... So I guess this is just a contract deadline they are showing

I would want this show to run for a really good time because the story and especially the characters mainly the leads have a lot of potential and there is much more left to explore and enjoy for us ... I hope the CVs would handle it all and keep the concept and characterisation intact and this show runs like a good show for really long

God bless DP and its team
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not a problem.  Sometimes it is good otherwise story will simply drag after sometimes.  So if we gets episode like recently we are getting then it is fine even upto that.   By the way if it is true then I guess all the show gets their initial contract for 9 to 10 months that is how it worksEdited by april10 - 12 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
guys i know tht anyone can edit wikipedia and it cannot be accurate, but it might be too, well hopefully they will focus on MohUr only and show us some excellent track with amazing MohUr scenes  till the show is aired :)