Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

OptimisticEyes

IF-Sizzlerz

OptimisticEyes

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
OMG Divya don't say tht...you MUST finish ur ff...ur ff is the only reason I visit kymth forum... plz divya you can't leave this ff uncomplete... Its one of the best michi ff...and there still so many members who still look forward to ur update... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu1973nandu90jeb1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum To Be Closed-Please Read (Page 2)" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

111priyan

IF-Dazzler

111priyan

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

Originally posted by 111priyan

It's high time, I guess. Still, it was a shock to not find my FF in this forum. Thanks for moving it to the fanfic section. Good bye, kayamath forum.

No Divya no good bye, at least not so soon...

What's the use, Priya? I have been clinging to this forum for years now. Mine and everyone's FFs were moved without even a PM or warning. Sunday morning it was there and by afternoon I was shocked to find it gone. I saw the notice only after that. I feel chucked out. Anyways, I am trying to figure out what to do with my FF. I have lost all interest with IF.

coz i have so many friends over here, yaa this is wrong, at least they should have informed all the authors before moving there FF. This is highly objectionable, they shouldn't have been done that without permission.
Don't u dare to do anything wrong with this amazing. wonderful, awesome & lovely FF, ok fine lets leave this India forum & stay in touch with any other social networking site.

Yaar this is the finest FF i have ever read, please dont punish us for the act of these undesent guys.

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Coming here after ages...sad to see that the forum is going to be closed...

Had a lovely time here on the forum and the show...

This was the forum via which I become active on IF ..will miss it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifyaa

ifyaa

IF-Rockerz

ifyaa

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Coming here after ages...sad to see that the forum is going to be closed...

Had a lovely time here on the forum and the show...

This was the forum via which I become active on IF ..will miss it..
Me Too...will miss it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

sonakap1

sonakap1

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 111priyan

It's high time, I guess. Still, it was a shock to not find my FF in this forum. Thanks for moving it to the fanfic section. Good bye, kayamath forum.

No Divya no good bye, at least not so soon...

What's the use, Priya? I have been clinging to this forum for years now. Mine and everyone's FFs were moved without even a PM or warning. Sunday morning it was there and by afternoon I was shocked to find it gone. I saw the notice only after that. I feel chucked out. Anyways, I am trying to figure out what to do with my FF. I have lost all interest with IF.

Divya You cant be SERIOUS!!!! How can you say that you have lost all interest. I agree the writers should have been properly intimated well in advance before moving their FF. The IF Dev team has been very callous but please take heart for all the fans of your story and do not abandon it in between. HUGS, HUGS and HUGS

efsun07

efsun07

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
No plz don't close this forum plzzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top