Forum To Be Closed-Please Read

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,

As everyone knows the show finished a long time back and even the forum is barely active apart from the FF threads. Hence we have decided to lock the Kayamath section. Active FF/OS will be moved to the Fan-Fiction forum. I know many are attached to this section and it will be sad to see it getting closed but I think its appropriate timing now.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

It's high time, I guess. Still, it was a shock to not find my FF in this forum. Thanks for moving it to the fanfic section. Good bye, kayamath forum.
Nooo nOOO plzzz don't do this... plzzz don't close this forum... plzzz

❤️ Prachi
No plz don't close this forum plzzz
please yaar we r not doing anything bad over here, we are just sharing our thoughts only, then why are u closing this forum, we are not abusing any one , we are not commenting on anybody's personal life, then YYY???????????????????????????????????. Please don't close this forum this is the place where we relax our mind from all work related problems, refresh our old memories, have fun with our friends, this the very first place where i made friends, friends who r always supporting and helping me without knowing me, please don't deprive me of such wonderful friend, i love all my beautiful friends, I made so many lovely friends in this forum & learn so many things from them. I cant think my life without this forum. I am emotionally attached to this forum, cant afford to loose so many wonderful friends with the click of a finger,  please please please  ...don't do this.😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by divvya

It's high time, I guess. Still, it was a shock to not find my FF in this forum. Thanks for moving it to the fanfic section. Good bye, kayamath forum.

No Divya no good bye, at least not so soon...
Originally posted by 111priyan

No Divya no good bye, at least not so soon...

What's the use, Priya? I have been clinging to this forum for years now. Mine and everyone's FFs were moved without even a PM or warning. Sunday morning it was there and by afternoon I was shocked to find it gone. I saw the notice only after that. I feel chucked out. Anyways, I am trying to figure out what to do with my FF. I have lost all interest with IF.
OMG Divya don't say tht...you MUST finish ur ff...ur ff is the only reason I visit kymth forum... plz divya you can't leave this ff uncomplete... Its one of the best michi ff...and there still so many members who still look forward to ur update... 
Originally posted by divvya

What's the use, Priya? I have been clinging to this forum for years now. Mine and everyone's FFs were moved without even a PM or warning. Sunday morning it was there and by afternoon I was shocked to find it gone. I saw the notice only after that. I feel chucked out. Anyways, I am trying to figure out what to do with my FF. I have lost all interest with IF.

coz i have so many friends over here, yaa this is wrong, at least they should have informed all the authors before moving there FF. This is highly objectionable, they shouldn't have been done that without permission.
Don't u dare to do anything wrong with this amazing. wonderful, awesome & lovely FF, ok fine lets leave this India forum & stay in touch with any other social networking site.

Yaar this is the finest FF i have ever read, please dont punish us for the act of these undesent guys.
Coming here after ages...sad to see that the forum is going to be closed...

Had a lovely time here on the forum and the show...

This was the forum via which I become active on IF ..will miss it..