Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,

As everyone knows the show finished a long time back and even the forum is barely active apart from the FF threads. Hence we have decided to lock the Kayamath section. Active FF/OS will be moved to the Fan-Fiction forum. I know many are attached to this section and it will be sad to see it getting closed but I think its appropriate timing now.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Winter_Soul..-Swetha--Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum To Be Closed-Please Read" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divvya

IF-Dazzler

divvya

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
It's high time, I guess. Still, it was a shock to not find my FF in this forum. Thanks for moving it to the fanfic section. Good bye, kayamath forum.

shruti2s

shruti2s

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
no plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

111priyan

prachimishra85

Goldie

prachimishra85

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Nooo nOOO plzzz don't do this... plzzz don't close this forum... plzzz

Heart Prachi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohit4Kajal111priyan

jeb1

IF-Sizzlerz

jeb1

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
No plz don't close this forum plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

111priyan

111priyan

IF-Dazzler

111priyan

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
please yaar we r not doing anything bad over here, we are just sharing our thoughts only, then why are u closing this forum, we are not abusing any one , we are not commenting on anybody's personal life, then YYY???????????????????????????????????. Please don't close this forum this is the place where we relax our mind from all work related problems, refresh our old memories, have fun with our friends, this the very first place where i made friends, friends who r always supporting and helping me without knowing me, please don't deprive me of such wonderful friend, i love all my beautiful friends, I made so many lovely friends in this forum & learn so many things from them. I cant think my life without this forum. I am emotionally attached to this forum, cant afford to loose so many wonderful friends with the click of a finger,  please please please  ...don't do this.CryCryCryCryCry

111priyan

IF-Dazzler

111priyan

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

It's high time, I guess. Still, it was a shock to not find my FF in this forum. Thanks for moving it to the fanfic section. Good bye, kayamath forum.

No Divya no good bye, at least not so soon...

divvya

IF-Dazzler

divvya

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111priyan

Originally posted by divvya

No Divya no good bye, at least not so soon...

What's the use, Priya? I have been clinging to this forum for years now. Mine and everyone's FFs were moved without even a PM or warning. Sunday morning it was there and by afternoon I was shocked to find it gone. I saw the notice only after that. I feel chucked out. Anyways, I am trying to figure out what to do with my FF. I have lost all interest with IF.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top