Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

WHYYYYYY (Page 7)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by opola_islam

Originally posted by surnita

I dont see how Purab could ever justify why he dumped Jassi and ran off without a decent explaination!  Ok he felt he could never replace Armaan in her affections - I feel this will be the excuse he uses!  BUT he knew that all along!  Why get her to agree to be his wife and then dump her as if he didnt know!

Armaan isnt perfect - he is far from it - but he would never ever have done that to Jassi and her family!  Now fair enough you may argue that Armaan has done it to Malaika but he very cleverly got her to dump him and his parents are like her parents anyway.  Plus he never loved her and has made this clear to her.  Purab claimed nothing but undying love for Jassi and then he did the unthinkable to her.

Purab became like a son to Jassis parents and Bebe and then broke their hearts too!  SICK SICK SICK.

I think it is unexcusable.

what a sick comment's!Angry how dear u to use such type of word for purab.Angry

Is that your defence for Purab's behaviour!?

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 6:08am | IP Logged

PURAB'S BEHAVIOUR???

WHAT ABOUT ARMAAN'S?

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Please re-read my original post where I explained Armaan isnt perfect but he would never have done what Purab did to Jassi and her family - ie dump her and run off just as the engagement was booked people invited etc etc.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged

If you had bothered to read the initial post properly you would have read the bit where I wrote \Armaan might be selfish blah blah  but he would never have done Jassi's and her families bezeti the way Purab did  - ie run off on the day of the engagement leaving Jassi and her family to cancel everything and the bezeti and everything...

Purab knew all along Jassi loved Armaan so if this is his excuse for suddenly deciding marrying J was a mistake it is a lame one - he practically begged her hand in marriage!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Please re-read my original post where I explained Armaan isnt perfect but he would never have done what Purab did to Jassi and her family - ie dump her and run off just as the engagement was booked people invited etc etc.

I agree.....Armu can never do that.....He can play around with other women while he is still engaged to Mallika......use Jassi.....Armaan can only think of ways to manipulate two women on the eve of his Mehndi.....two days prior to the wedding......but leave his fiancee-to-be like Purab did.....never!!!!!

Armu dear would never be such a coward and hurt someone by writing a letter and dissapearing......no way....instead he would get Raj to do it for himWink
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Please re-read my original post where I explained Armaan
isnt perfect but he would never have done what Purab did to Jassi and
her family -<span> ie dump her and run off just as the engagement was booked people invited etc etc.</span>

I agree.....Armu can never do that.....He can play around with other
women while he is still engaged to Mallika......use Jassi.....Armaan
can only think of ways to manipulate two women on the eve of his
Mehndi.....two days prior to the wedding......but leave his
fiancee-to-be like Purab did.....never!!!!!

Armu dear would never be such a coward and hurt someone by writing a
letter and dissapearing......no way....instead he would get Raj to do
it for himWink

LOL U are too funny!
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
no one is perfect, not armaan and not pruab, and nor is jassi, she made teh biggest mistakes out of al/
msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassi4armaan

no one is perfect, not armaan and not pruab, and nor is jassi, she made teh biggest mistakes out of al/

You mean the biggest mistake was to fall in love with Armaan.  It would have been a big blunder if she had fallen in love with Purab. JJKN would have ended long time ago.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index