Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

WHYYYYYY (Page 2)

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misbah

td bring purab back to safe the show  because this show was going to worse the dump  he is coming in to save the show give him some respect      

heheheheh where do u get these ideas from misbah??? they are just awesome!!LOLLOLLOL

apoorva_preet Senior Member
apoorva_preet
apoorva_preet

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tisha_bhatia

T&D didnt stick to the original track and added more masala to the show by introducing Purab. In the end we all know Jassi will end up with Armaan. No use singing the same tune over and over again..its time to get over the Purab track!Lets wait and watch how this meeting transpires. T&D messed up in giving him such a bad exit from the Jassi's life. And if they brought back Purab at the fans request - what's the big deal? Maybe they are just trying to make ammends.He just might be the catalyst in the much awaited make-over. My guess is that Jassi will be selected the model for his campaign in the end.

So, just a few more episodes. If you really can't stand him - remember there is always an off button on your TV. LOL

Ya... I always tried that off button of my remote .... but that sick chipkoo just doesn't get off Angry..

Whenever I want to enjoy ARMU-JASSI's romance that Creep just keep peeping back again and again on my T.V. Dead

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoorva_preet

T&D didnt stick to the original track and added more masala to the show by introducing Purab. In the end we all know Jassi will end up with Armaan. No use singing the same tune over and over again..its time to get over the Purab track!Lets wait and watch how this meeting transpires. T&D messed up in giving him such a bad exit from the Jassi's life. And if they brought back Purab at the fans request - what's the big deal? Maybe they are just trying to make ammends.He just might be the catalyst in the much awaited make-over. My guess is that Jassi will be selected the model for his campaign in the end. So, just a few more episodes. If you really can't stand him - remember there is always an off button on your TV. LOL

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3>Ya... I always tried that off button of my remote .... but that sick chipkoo just doesn't get off Angry..

Whenever I want to enjoy ARMU-JASSI's romance that Creep just keep peeping back again and again on my T.V. Dead

Really?!! Wacko Have you ever thought of seeing a TV technician to fix your prob? If that does not work, a visit to an ophthalmologist might help. And if they both don't work - try moving into a room that has no TV -hopefully that will solve your problem permanently Big smile
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Ya... I always tried that off button of my remote .... but that sick chipkoo just doesn't get off Angry..

Really?!! Wacko Have you ever thought of seeing a TV technician to fix your prob? If that does not work, a visit to an ophthalmologist might help. And if they both don't work - try moving into a room that has no TV -hopefully that will solve your problem permanently Big smile

Hmm... apoorva_preet, I understand your problem completely. I have serious plans of writing to T&DS to put one last finishing touch to Purab's make-up and clothes ---- a transparent chemical substance called ultra-violet paint, which emits UV radiation. Then all we have to do is sit and watch JJKN with our trendy RayBans having the latest technology in filtering out UV light, and viola!! All we see in place of Purab is .. NOTHINGEvil Smile Howzzat!!LOL

As for his voice... maybe there's a solution to that too... we can take an episode of JJKN and screen the sounds in it for Purab's frequencies... then attach a band-pass filter to your TV (I think u WILL need a TV mechanic for thatWink).. and hey presto!! All we hear in place of Purab is .. you guessed it .. NOTHINGEvil SmileEvil Smile

Try it and let me know the results... my TV's new u seeWinkLOL
apoorva_preet
apoorva_preet

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

T&D didnt stick to the original track and added more masala to the show by introducing Purab. In the end we all know Jassi will end up with Armaan. No use singing the same tune over and over again..its time to get over the Purab track!Lets wait and watch how this meeting transpires. T&D messed up in giving him such a bad exit from the Jassi's life. And if they brought back Purab at the fans request - what's the big deal? Maybe they are just trying to make ammends.He just might be the catalyst in the much awaited make-over. My guess is that Jassi will be selected the model for his campaign in the end. So, just a few more episodes. If you really can't stand him - remember there is always an off button on your TV. LOL

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3>Ya... I always tried that off button of my remote .... but that sick chipkoo just doesn't get off Angry..

All TV technicians and poor opthalmologist died due to the epidemic that was caused by the thing that landed in its spl jet.....

and unfortunately cannot leave the room that has TV.. cause that same DAMN thing shows me my dear darling ARMU... Embarrassed

U know don't bother... our problem is going to be thereCry till VIRUSAngrygoes back to his planet..

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL....queenbee, devil_drivers and apoorva_preet!!!
apoorva_preet
apoorva_preet

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Hmm... apoorva_preet, I understand your problem completely. I have serious plans of writing to T&DS to put one last finishing touch to Purab's make-up and clothes ---- a transparent chemical substance called ultra-violet paint, which emits UV radiation. Then all we have to do is sit and watch JJKN with our trendy RayBans having the latest technology in filtering out UV light, and viola!! All we see in place of Purab is .. NOTHINGEvil Smile Howzzat!!LOL

As for his voice... maybe there's a solution to that too... we can take an episode of JJKN and screen the sounds in it for Purab's frequencies... then attach a band-pass filter to your TV (I think u WILL need a TV mechanic for thatWink).. and hey presto!! All we hear in place of Purab is .. you guessed it .. NOTHINGEvil SmileEvil Smile

Try it and let me know the results... my TV's new u seeWinkLOL

Thank u dear... i will definatly try this.. hope it will work for me also... when it comes to fortune ... i always lose...Cry

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Thank u dear... i will definatly try this.. hope it will work for me also... when it comes to fortune ... i always lose...Cry

Awww.. don't say that..!! These days Armaan thinks he's a loser tooCry... and Jassi thinks she's a loser tooCry ... if you join the bandwagon who'll take up the task of uniting the two lovebirds!?!?!OuchConfused .. can't leave that to Purab Uncle, can we??? We already know he cheatsAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index