Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
There would be no JJKN without Armaan, story continued before Purab entered the show and after he left too. Which of the two belongs to Pluto is a never ending arguement, but it is absolutely impossible to have a story of JJKN without Armaan Suri. 
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

Purab patch wasn't pathetic! it let more pplz
watch it becuz of him! im saying crap becuz armaan fans are just saying
some stupid "PATHETIC" stuff(immatureness), and it compelled me to be
immature! i guess if armaan wasn't in the story, the story wouldve been
more interesting with purab! armaan doesn't gel in, just like vishaka said!
maybe armaan should be sendt to pluto! then we wouldn't have to bear
him! its actually makes sense! armaan belongs to pluto(and die) and
purab belongs to earth(to live)! not to be that harsh!

-mika

Excuse me, Miss Mikagurl, I don't care for your implying that I am stupid
and pathetic. I don't understand how this comment has been over
looked. No wonder these Armaan and Purab wars never end.
loveneha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

i guess if armaan wasn't in the story, the story wouldve been
more interesting with purab! armaan doesn't gel in, just like vishaka said!

oh god this is so funny!!!😆😆😆

without armaan and jassi there is no jjkn!!!! no way...purab was introduced later on!

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

oh god this is so funny!!!😆😆😆

without armaan and jassi there is no jjkn!!!! no way...purab was
introduced later on!

opola_islam thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

I dont see how Purab could ever justify why he dumped Jassi and ran off without a decent explaination!  Ok he felt he could never replace Armaan in her affections - I feel this will be the excuse he uses!  BUT he knew that all along!  Why get her to agree to be his wife and then dump her as if he didnt know!

Armaan isnt perfect - he is far from it - but he would never ever have done that to Jassi and her family!  Now fair enough you may argue that Armaan has done it to Malaika but he very cleverly got her to dump him and his parents are like her parents anyway.  Plus he never loved her and has made this clear to her.  Purab claimed nothing but undying love for Jassi and then he did the unthinkable to her.

Purab became like a son to Jassis parents and Bebe and then broke their hearts too!  SICK SICK SICK.

I think it is unexcusable.

what a sick comment's!😡 how dear u to use such type of word for purab.😡

surnita thumbnail

Originally posted by: opola_islam

what a sick comment's!😡 how dear u to use such type of word for purab.😡

Is that your defence for Purab's behaviour!?

SPECIAL thumbnail

PURAB'S BEHAVIOUR???

WHAT ABOUT ARMAAN'S?

surnita thumbnail
Please re-read my original post where I explained Armaan isnt perfect but he would never have done what Purab did to Jassi and her family - ie dump her and run off just as the engagement was booked people invited etc etc.
surnita thumbnail

If you had bothered to read the initial post properly you would have read the bit where I wrote \Armaan might be selfish blah blah  but he would never have done Jassi's and her families bezeti the way Purab did  - ie run off on the day of the engagement leaving Jassi and her family to cancel everything and the bezeti and everything...

Purab knew all along Jassi loved Armaan so if this is his excuse for suddenly deciding marrying J was a mistake it is a lame one - he practically begged her hand in marriage!

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

Please re-read my original post where I explained Armaan isnt perfect but he would never have done what Purab did to Jassi and her family - ie dump her and run off just as the engagement was booked people invited etc etc.

I agree.....Armu can never do that.....He can play around with other women while he is still engaged to Mallika......use Jassi.....Armaan can only think of ways to manipulate two women on the eve of his Mehndi.....two days prior to the wedding......but leave his fiancee-to-be like Purab did.....never!!!!!

Armu dear would never be such a coward and hurt someone by writing a letter and dissapearing......no way....instead he would get Raj to do it for him😉