India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

WHYYYYYY

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged

I dont see how Purab could ever justify why he dumped Jassi and ran off without a decent explaination!  Ok he felt he could never replace Armaan in her affections - I feel this will be the excuse he uses!  BUT he knew that all along!  Why get her to agree to be his wife and then dump her as if he didnt know!

Armaan isnt perfect - he is far from it - but he would never ever have done that to Jassi and her family!  Now fair enough you may argue that Armaan has done it to Malaika but he very cleverly got her to dump him and his parents are like her parents anyway.  Plus he never loved her and has made this clear to her.  Purab claimed nothing but undying love for Jassi and then he did the unthinkable to her.

Purab became like a son to Jassis parents and Bebe and then broke their hearts too!  SICK SICK SICK.

I think it is unexcusable.

Edited by surnita - 04 March 2005 at 6:12am

Agnivarsha Newbie
Agnivarsha
Agnivarsha

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

I dont see how Purab could ever justify why he dumped Jassi and ran off without a decent explaination!  Ok he felt he could never replace Armaan in her affections - I feel this will be the excuse he uses!  BUT he knew that all along!  Why get her to agree to be his wife and then dump her as if he didnt know!

Armaan isnt perfect - he is far from it - but he would never ever have done that to Jassi and her family!  Now fair enough you may argue that Armaan has done it to Malaika but he very cleverly got her to dump him and his parents are like her parents anyway.  Plus he never loved her and has made this clear to her.  Purab claimed nothing but undying love for Jassi and then he did the unthinkable to her.

Purab became like a son to Jassis parents and Bebe and then broke their hearts too!  SICK SICK SICK.

I think it is unexcusable.

I think he must have found much younger beby than Jassi.. or should i say little highschool girl... so just ran away to get her by impressing her parents... Wink 

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:54am | IP Logged
He he he.  It does seem disturbing doesnt it - a 45 year old world wisely man with a 25 year innocent, needy little girl..
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged

You call dumping her the day of their engagement quietly exiting her life!!!LOL His behaviour was too bad.  He could have at least told her why he was going or had the guts to face her instead of leaving her a dumb letter.

And he may have always loved Jassi but she doesnt love him - which is the very reason he dumped her in the first place.

Edited by surnita - 04 March 2005 at 7:37am
FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged

don't forget that the abrupt and unexplained departure of Purab was because T&D played around with the original storyline.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 7:58am | IP Logged

No it wasnt - according to the original Purab didnt even figure!  There was no such character.

So how could he have left cos t&d fiddled with the original - if they had stuck to BLF he wouldnt even be in the show (WHY OH WHY didnt they).

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 8:23am | IP Logged
T&D didnt stick to the original track and added more masala to the show by introducing Purab. In the end we all know Jassi will end up with Armaan. No use singing the same tune over and over again..its time to get over the Purab track!Lets wait and watch how this meeting transpires. T&D messed up in giving him such a bad exit from the Jassi's life. And if they brought back Purab at the fans request - what's the big deal? Maybe they are just trying to make ammends.He just might be the catalyst in the much awaited make-over. My guess is that Jassi will be selected the model for his campaign in the end.

So, just a few more episodes. If you really can't stand him - remember there is always an off button on your TV. LOL
misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged
td bring purab back to safe the show  because this show was going to worse the dump  he is coming in to save the show give him some respect      

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index