Users

Frequent Posters

kavs123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wen r u goin 2 update the next part????
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i didnt got pm for this updateEdited by meenaluma - 12 years ago
kavs123 thumbnail
update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,update,,,
update,,,
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! I read the whole FF in one go and I must say that I am so impressed!!!
This FF has just fully kept me on edge...the misunderstandings...the intesnity...the unconditional love...It is too good!
You have voiced the serial's characters exactly how I thought them to be...
Your version is so much better and even though I know this actually won't happen in the drama I just want to say I would much prefer your version!
Your style of writing is so unique and the way you voiced the characters is a big feat and I APPLAUD you while giving you a STANDING OVATION for writing so beautifully.
You left it a cliffhanger which depresses me as I won't get to read what happens next but I am also interested and thinking about what will happen!!!
ALSO, one last thing before I sign off for today...you are such a good updater! You updated every single part exactly on the right time and you have not delayed for too long considering what a wonderful FF you are writing!!!
THANKS SO MUCH!
EAGERLY AWAITING THE NEXT UPDATE AND I HAVE ADDED YOU SO PLEASE PM ME!!!
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Haniibee

OMG!!! I read the whole FF in one go and I must say that I am so impressed!!!

This FF has just fully kept me on edge...the misunderstandings...the intesnity...the unconditional love...It is too good!
You have voiced the serial's characters exactly how I thought them to be...
Your version is so much better and even though I know this actually won't happen in the drama I just want to say I would much prefer your version!
Your style of writing is so unique and the way you voiced the characters is a big feat and I APPLAUD you while giving you a STANDING OVATION for writing so beautifully.
You left it a cliffhanger which depresses me as I won't get to read what happens next but I am also interested and thinking about what will happen!!!
ALSO, one last thing before I sign off for today...you are such a good updater! You updated every single part exactly on the right time and you have not delayed for too long considering what a wonderful FF you are writing!!!
THANKS SO MUCH!
EAGERLY AWAITING THE NEXT UPDATE AND I HAVE ADDED YOU SO PLEASE PM ME!!!

Oh my god!
You have praised me so much, I am literally on cloud 9 right now!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks a tonne for all your appreciation!

Since I recently updated 3 parts, I'm a little drained out right now, but I'll try and update ASAP. As soon as I can formulate a good proceeding to where I left of.

Love
Mirna⭐️
sanjananrvkr thumbnail
spoilt us by giving 3 instalments at a time. Anyways I am here to take it with both the hands and come back for more.

Thanks again and look forward to the next update.
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update πŸ‘. love ur ff. eagerly waiting for ur next update . cant  imagine what will be Arnav'sreaction towards Kushii n Nathaniel πŸ˜²
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat a good update... keep it up nice one...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved all the parts...

khushi n arnav...face to face...once again...

wonder what will happen...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav is in so much pain...youb described it so well... I am glad khushi is independent and successful...I cannot wait til they meet
Thanks for the pm