Pratigya

Why r dey doing dis guys!!

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...
was watching ITA so eagerly just to see it ending ABRUPTLY without Many Important awards being not given which include our AB's awards...i'm really heart broken...I dont know why these SP pp r doing dis...They started airing SNS at 10.30pm n i thought that fater half n hour dey'll resume the awards...but NO!!Thye are airing DABH now😡😡😡😡...huhhh...i'm sooo pissed off now!!!I was waiting sooo eagerly to see AB speakin about winning the Award...n to know wat's da extra prize for that award like last year Sushant won Dzire car...BUT BUT BUT😭😭😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No answer for this. This SP is messing up everything 😡
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
i will kill these star plus people..they didnt even think that many peoples are watching this award function...i was waiting 4 arry's award but the star plus people broke my heart to cut the half of the function awards...ab to mujhai sari raat neend nahi ayegi..bus dimaagh ma star plus walo k leye ghusa aur arhaan ko best actor award k saat aur kiya mila yeh sab chalta rahaiga...
kyra22 thumbnail
I was watching this awards  only 2 his award ...  ...  how thy can do this stupid things ...
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know! suddenly they started SNS ðŸ˜† i was wondering what happened to the award show