Dharampatni
Dharampatni

India-Forums

by far d best scene???

Poll Question: which one is ur favourite scene of MOHUR till date??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [10.00%]
3 [15.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [5.00%]
2 [10.00%]
12 [60.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hello ppl!!!! I kno, ppl over here r still celebrating MOHUR's wedding along wid dere unconventional nd unique suhagraatROFLDay Dreaming!!!!! widin dese 2 months we hv got quite few scenes of MOHUR which made us laugh nd day dream alsooo!!! so here is d pollBig smile!!! plsss choose ur fav scenes!!!!
MOHUR has done all d scenes wid so much perfection dat we luved dem. hatts off 2 HARSHAD nd ASIYAClap, 4 dere fantastic portrayal of d chars. will hope dat CVs giv us much more sweet, romantic nd passionate scenes in futureStar!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
It was hard to choose just one because i liked quite a few of the ones mentioned, but i've voted for the kiss one! Embarrassed

It was hilarious and unique, and all the times Mohan misread her and thought she was blowing kisses his way made it even better! ROFL Heart

As if she's trying to kiss you in a room full of people Mohan! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123KhatamKahani

harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
d moment wen kastur actually neede 2 show dose sighns, she actually was too busy 2 collect milk ROFL!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-bfunofbb123khajjuKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hi 4 me defo the SR scene which is kastur's dream ohh mohan took a away my bbreath and e/time i was expecting him 2 say aur. aur & he did was awesome! the funny thing is i didnot expect it to b a dream that was total surprise 4 meLOL but still got a fantastic scene out of itDay Dreaming jorda!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thank for clarifying Aysha

I didn't know what kissing scene your were talking about and as awesome as that was I didn't vote for it. My vote when to the whole Mohur scene from daydream to the desert of Mohan in a towel Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-KhatamKahaniharshu.sundas

harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
guys, seems like all of u r still hanged 2 towel MOHANDay Dreaming, but my favourite was d waterpipe scene, awee MOHAN full wet nd also in white vestDay DreamingDay Dreaming
-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@Sundas: Yeh doodh neh toh mood hi kharaab kardiya! Opposite effect! ROFL

@Jorda: You wasn't expecting it to be a dream? I would have been surprised if it wasn't a dream! LOL

@Rani: I thought you weren't in to shirtless scenes and now you're being swayed by a scene with Mohan in a towel?! Shocked Just kidding! LOL

I did love the whole SR sequence too... it was a very close second choice! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
listen mesmerized, not only RANI, but no one can resist themselves aftr having a glance of MOHAN in TOWELDay Dreaming!! poor souls like us were waiting 4 more dan a year nd half 2 see him shirtless, but god was kind enough 2 show him shirtless nd pantless too, only a twel surrounding himHeart!!!! plsss guyss i think i m blabbing too much, sorry if embarrased or irritatedROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index