Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
A request to the PRODUCTION HOUSE :

Kindly ABORT the crazy, mindless, senseless, unbearable, almost LUNATIC & absolutely HUMOURLESS  cook/driving instructor track  ASAP Ouch Sleepy Shocked Dead Angry

...it's neither funny nor bearable, to say the least...it's as if the remote has been pressed by mistake n we are watching some crazy lunatic scene in some crazy soap, it's that disjointed from the main storyline...

.....otherwise, KTLK is such a BEAUTIFUL show Thumbs Up Day Dreaming Star ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

white39LurveTorresSweets09umm1234rose-girlarjuhi4evrsanaa_shalifax004RockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please ABORT cook/driving instructor track...ASAP" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
This show is an adaptation of a classic show which had less than 25 episodes. TO make it a daily soap , they have to add side tracks. It happens in all daily soaps. Either bear the scenes or watch it on Yt where u have the freedom to ffLOL
I am sure they are not going to abort side tracks just bcoz fans want to drool over only AshNi scenes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mynamementallycrazyallurahalifax004Maz.minizzJenifer.

allura

allura

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@shamil-cmpltly agree wid u

guzaarish

Groupbie

guzaarish

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
actually they need not abort it...may be they can make it more interesting or may be they actually have plans for the track..who knows?? it has just been a week and i think we should wait until we see where the track is going :) :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazy-renu-minizz

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Yeah I honestly don't know what is the point of the cook/driving track...absolutely pointless & NOT FUNNY at ALL...!!!Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
well i not in the favor of topic...i like this driver track...it is also cute...i like sarkar a lot...and i agree its not funny but not bad...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShmentallycrazysweetbarbieKaranKittu4eva

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Me n my siblings find it effen hilarious! I love that chick from Chak De.. Lol. But maybe they should show new scenarios if them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazy-renu-

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Agreed! That track is just BORING. And takes away from the essence of the story. Even if they want to lengthen it, they need to make it interesting. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-minizz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.