The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 149

Page 1 Page 148
Page   of 149

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Me tooLOL I adore Forwood. Couples break a lot in MF, I really hope this one stays stable<3<3

About Bamon, L J Smith said that Bonnie brought out Damon's humanity in a way even Elena didn'tDay Dreaming And in the show toh their characters can make an even more epic couple. Bonnie has done so much for the MF gang, but Damon was the first to thank her in S1 paradeDay Dreaming He has thanked her TWICE!!! I have always felt that he has a sort of grudging respect for her. Which is why he asked for a truce in Season 2Wink And in the Last Dance epi I was so jumping up & downEmbarrassed But JPAngry She has given every damn canon in the book- Ric & Mer, Matt-Care, Matelena, Forwood, & all sorts of new pairings, but Bamon, who were quite an important canon( JP had said she gave Bonnie as good a chance to end up with Damon as Elena) are nowhere in sight. GrrrAngry

DeFan bonding<3 Hayye... so waiting for them.

@ bold - What do you mean by this? Does that mean Bonnie still has a chance to end up with Damon or she's lost her chance? 

Kat and Ian look great together in your DP! 
Oopsie. Typo. L J Smith said that, not JP. But Damon is dead in the books so no chance of thatCry

THANXEmbarrassed I love it. Its from The Water Project event organised by ISF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 149)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
So did LJ Smith want Bonnie and Damon to end up together? I read on the Main Forum that LJ Smith wanted Delena endgame but the publisher interfered so it was Stefan-Elena in the end. 

I'm so excited for Thursday's episode! I like the Klaus-Stefan interactions. I get the feeling that Klaus likes Stefan even if they're no longer friends like they used to be in the 1920s. 

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

So did LJ Smith want Bonnie and Damon to end up together? I read on the Main Forum that LJ Smith wanted Delena endgame but the publisher interfered so it was Stefan-Elena in the end. 

I'm so excited for Thursday's episode! I like the Klaus-Stefan interactions. I get the feeling that Klaus likes Stefan even if they're no longer friends like they used to be in the 1920s. 
Yah. In the end, she chose DelenaOuch But of course, SE was endgame because of the ghost writer though DAMON DIED!!!!!

I think so tooWink

FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but with every passing episode, my dislike for Elena keeps growing. 

I was seriously pissed with her for telling Stefan she wanted Rebekah daggered to kill Kol. And then her behavior at the end where she was shocked and a little hurt that Stefan slept with Rebekah, I just wanted to shake her to knock some sense into her. She can't have it both ways, Stefan and Damon. And Damon let the info about Stefan and Rebekah slip because of what Klaus had said about Elena and Stefan ending up together. I hope even if they do find the cure, Stefan and Elena don't get back together. She is not good enough for him. The only time I liked Elena today was when she and Jeremy teamed up to take down Kol. I liked their brother-sister moment then, how they were there for each other. 

Today my favorite part was the Stebekah scenes LOL! I liked their scene at the abandoned dance. And poor Beks Unhappy! I just felt so bad for her. If Stefan and Elena don't get back together (because, who knows, they might) I think Stefan and Rebekah would be a good pair. 

I'm also getting the feeling that Forwood will break up Unhappy. Klaus seemed very genuine when he wanted to know how Damon is still forgiven for all his screw-ups and Damon caught on that it was about Caroline. 

I really liked Bonnie today. She was great in the episode and with her newfound powers, she could even take down an Original. I wonder how her powers will come in handy when Silas returns. And could someone please tell me when this Shane guy will die? After Kol, it's him I want dead. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Real.Madrid

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Hurt? Take that Elena!!! I knew. She can move on but Stefan can't. So much for her LOVE!!!!! I am getting so irritated by her. I miss the S1 & 2 Elena.

FireLordPhoenix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top