The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 149

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by passion4ever

I agree...I love him when he's caring and love him more when he's not. Eitherways he's sexy. This time we know he's not in any influence and he's on his own.

so true.
I just want DeFan to patch up. I wouldnt care if Elen went to Timbaktoo.

I think DeFan will patch up. Paul said in an interview that someone posted on the MF that even though Stefan and Damon are at odds with each other, in a strange way they will bond this season and he said he's excited about that.

Aww DeFan<3<3<3

So...who are your other TVD ships.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 148)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Big smile

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

I agree...I love him when he's caring and love him more when he's not. Eitherways he's sexy. This time we know he's not in any influence and he's on his own.

so true.

TRUE LOL

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

so true.

I think DeFan will patch up. Paul said in an interview that someone posted on the MF that even though Stefan and Damon are at odds with each other, in a strange way they will bond this season and he said he's excited about that.

Aww DeFan<3<3<3

I was a Stelena shipper from the first episode but then things changed around season 3 because I started disliking Elena. Then I was and still am a Dalaric shipper. After Dalaric, I like Katherine-Stefan. I think they are amazing together and I do think Katherine truly loves Stefan even if she behaves manipulatively with both, especially Damon. And my last ship would be Forwood. 

I was going through some of the posts on the MF and I was just surprised at how many people totally misunderstand Stefan. After this past week's episode, some people said Stefan is using Rebekah when he hooked up with her. Didn't Damon do the same to spite Elena? 

Then when Stefan said that Elena doesn't know how he looks like or how he is when he's not in love with her, someone thought he had a multiple personality disorder. I love Damon as well, but it's like if Damon can be a badass and say just what he wants and not give a damn then that's alright for some people, but if Stefan does the same, he's called all sorts of things Ermm? I feel like that's double standards right there. 

Also, do you guys think that Paul isn't interested in TVD anymore? I came across that in the MF and I seriously hope it's not true. I started watching just for Paul and Nina and now love almost everyone in the cast, but if Paul left, things wouldn't be the same or be as great. 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 27 January 2013 at 4:57pm

K.Sean

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged

so true.

</div>

Aww DeFan<3<3<3

<div>
I was a Stelena shipper from the first episode but then things changed around season 3 because I started disliking Elena. Then I was and still am a Dalaric shipper. After Dalaric, I like Katherine-Stefan. I think they are amazing together and I do think Katherine truly loves Stefan even if she behaves manipulatively with both, especially Damon. And my last ship would be Forwood.

I was going through some of the posts on the MF and I was just surprised at how many people totally misunderstand Stefan. After this past week's episode, some people said Stefan is using Rebekah when he hooked up with her. Didn't Damon do the same to spite Elena?

Then when Stefan said that Elena doesn't know how he looks like or how he is when he's not in love with her, someone thought he had a multiple personality disorder. I love Damon as well, but it's like if Damon can be a badass and say just what he wants and not give a damn then that's alright for some people, but if Stefan does the same, he's called all sorts of thingsErmm? I feel like that's double standards right there.

Also, do you guys think that Paul isn't interested in TVD anymore? I came across that in the MF and I seriously hope it's not true. I started watching just for Paul and Nina and now love almost everyone in the cast, but if Paul left, things wouldn't be the same or be as great.

Forwood too!!!!*Hi 5* I was worried that everyone had turned into a Klaroline shipperLOL

My OTP is Bamon<3(sadly JP's least favourite ship Angry ). Then DeFan, Forwood, Stelena & Jalaric(:'(). And yes...I love Steferine.

LOL...I got sweared at a few days back for using the words "double standards".

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 28 January 2013 at 3:07am

FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Then when Stefan said that Elena doesn't know how he looks like or how he is when he's not in love with her, someone thought he had a multiple personality disorder. I love Damon as well, but it's like if Damon can be a badass and say just what he wants and not give a damn then that's alright for some people, but if Stefan does the same, he's called all sorts of thingsErmm? I feel like that's double standards right there.

Forwood too!!!!*Hi 5* I was worried that everyone had turned into a Klaroline shipperLOL

My OTP is Bamon<3(sadly JP's least favourite ship Angry ). Then DeFan, Forwood, Stelena & Jalaric(:'(). And yes...I love Steferine.

Hi 5 back at ya ! I know what you mean about Klaroline. Everywhere I look online, if it's not Stelena/Delena, then it's Klaroline. I am holding on to hope that there won't be a Klaroline LOL
Bonnie and Damon seem like they could be an amazing couple and I've read that other people want the same. Truth be told, I think Damon and Bonnie would be more amazing than Damon-Elena. But I guess since in the books, Bonnie and Damon were a thing (I don't know that much about the books, but I read than Damon had really deep feelings for Bonnie than he did for Elena) they won't do that in the show. And poor Bonnie doesn't even have a solid guy in the show. Everyone of them has disappointed her some way or just died (Luca, Jeremy, and that other guy her Mom adopted). And people are using using her for their own purpose. I'll give the Salvatores a pass because Stefan truly accepts Elena's friends as his own and even Damon has warmed up to the Bennet witch by now. But she still needs someone who can be there for her like CaroIine and Tyler have each other, and Elena has one or the other Salvatore brother. 

I like DeFan as well and I'm still waiting for them to become good old pals and brothers again. That's why I was really happy when Paul talked about bonding scenes between Damon and Stefan. 

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Hi 5 back at ya ! I know what you mean about Klaroline. Everywhere I look online, if it's not Stelena/Delena, then it's Klaroline. I am holding on to hope that there won't be a Klaroline LOL
Bonnie and Damon seem like they could be an amazing couple and I've read that other people want the same. Truth be told, I think Damon and Bonnie would be more amazing than Damon-Elena. But I guess since in the books, Bonnie and Damon were a thing (I don't know that much about the books, but I read than Damon had really deep feelings for Bonnie than he did for Elena) they won't do that in the show. And poor Bonnie doesn't even have a solid guy in the show. Everyone of them has disappointed her some way or just died (Luca, Jeremy, and that other guy her Mom adopted). And people are using using her for their own purpose. I'll give the Salvatores a pass because Stefan truly accepts Elena's friends as his own and even Damon has warmed up to the Bennet witch by now. But she still needs someone who can be there for her like CaroIine and Tyler have each other, and Elena has one or the other Salvatore brother. 

I like DeFan as well and I'm still waiting for them to become good old pals and brothers again. That's why I was really happy when Paul talked about bonding scenes between Damon and Stefan. 
Me tooLOL I adore Forwood. Couples break a lot in MF, I really hope this one stays stable<3<3

About Bamon, L J Smith said that Bonnie brought out Damon's humanity in a way even Elena didn'tDay Dreaming And in the show toh their characters can make an even more epic couple. Bonnie has done so much for the MF gang, but Damon was the first to thank her in S1 paradeDay Dreaming He has thanked her TWICE!!! I have always felt that he has a sort of grudging respect for her. Which is why he asked for a truce in Season 2Wink And in the Last Dance epi I was so jumping up & downEmbarrassed But JPAngry She has given every damn canon in the book- Ric & Mer, Matt-Care, Matelena, Forwood, & all sorts of new pairings, but Bamon, who were quite an important canon( JP had said she gave Bonnie as good a chance to end up with Damon as Elena) are nowhere in sight. GrrrAngry

DeFan bonding<3 Hayye... so waiting for them.

FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Me tooLOL I adore Forwood. Couples break a lot in MF, I really hope this one stays stable<3<3

About Bamon, L J Smith said that Bonnie brought out Damon's humanity in a way even Elena didn'tDay Dreaming And in the show toh their characters can make an even more epic couple. Bonnie has done so much for the MF gang, but Damon was the first to thank her in S1 paradeDay Dreaming He has thanked her TWICE!!! I have always felt that he has a sort of grudging respect for her. Which is why he asked for a truce in Season 2Wink And in the Last Dance epi I was so jumping up & downEmbarrassed But JPAngry She has given every damn canon in the book- Ric & Mer, Matt-Care, Matelena, Forwood, & all sorts of new pairings, but Bamon, who were quite an important canon( JP had said she gave Bonnie as good a chance to end up with Damon as Elena) are nowhere in sight. GrrrAngry

DeFan bonding<3 Hayye... so waiting for them.

@ bold - What do you mean by this? Does that mean Bonnie still has a chance to end up with Damon or she's lost her chance? 

Kat and Ian look great together in your DP! 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 29 January 2013 at 5:54pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top