The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 149

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

I only saw this particular scene on YT.. I am going to watch epi today in the evening :P Haha it actually looked like she was the one hurt after what he said!ROFL

LOL...serves her right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 147)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
The Stelena AT? I completely forgot about this. Needless to say Stefan was aaamazing in Thursday's episode. I so loved how he told off Elena. That dialogue of his: 

You don't know what I look like when I'm not in love with you.

I loved Stefan for saying that. I felt proud of my boy and was glad Elena eventually left. 

I also loved Rebekah's dialogue here when she answered Stefan's phone and it was Elena calling: 

I rescued him from his old dull life. But it keeps calling.

I was like "Atta girl Beks! Show Elena who's boss" LOL! But jokes aside, I thought Rebekah spoke the truth when she said that to Elena. I am liking her more and more. 

By the way, I like Stefan and Rebekah's "friendship" if it can be called that. They're cute and have great chemistry and I love their bantering. 

I read this on Wetpaint: 

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-vampire-diaries/articles/the-vampire-diaries-casts-best-tweets-about-season-4-episode-11

I loved what Claire said about Paul! And Paul is absolutely adorable! And I miss Alaric-Damon as well Cry

Edited by salvatore-nina - 25 January 2013 at 6:56pm

Real.Madrid

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

The Stelena AT? I completely forgot about this. Needless to say Stefan was aaamazing in Thursday's episode. I so loved how he told off Elena. That dialogue of his:

You don't know what I look like when I'm not in love with you.

I loved Stefan for saying that. I felt proud of my boy and was glad Elena eventually left.

I also loved Rebekah's dialogue here when she answered Stefan's phone and it was Elena calling:

I rescued him from his old dull life. But it keeps calling.

I was like "Atta girl Beks! Show Elena who's boss"LOL! But jokes aside, I thought Rebekah spoke the truth when she said that to Elena. I am liking her more and more.

By the way, I like Stefan and Rebekah's "friendship" if it can be called that. They're cute and have great chemistry and I love their bantering.

I read this on Wetpaint:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-vampire-diaries/articles/the-vampire-diaries-casts-best-tweets-about-season-4-episode-11

I loved what Claire said about Paul! And Paul is absolutely adorable! And I miss Alaric-Damon as wellCry!

Oh BekahROFLROFL. You go girl. I'm just sad that DeFan are apart again over a girl Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixReal.Madrid

passion4ever

passion4ever

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Stefan is so sexy...cant get over him...The style with which he says " You're welcome"..."Do you care?" "None...whatsoever"...and those kisses...just wow!

FireLordPhoenix

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passion4ever

Stefan is so sexy...cant get over him...The style with which he says " You're welcome"..."Do you care?" "None...whatsoever"...and those kisses...just wow!

Stef is good when he is badass...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

passion4everFireLordPhoenix

passion4ever

passion4ever

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I agree...I love him when he's caring and love him more when he's not. Eitherways he's sexy. This time we know he's not in any influence and he's on his own.

FireLordPhoenix

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I agree...I love him when he's caring and love him more when he's not. Eitherways he's sexy. This time we know he's not in any influence and he's on his own.

so true.
I just want DeFan to patch up. I wouldnt care if Elen went to Timbaktoo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

passion4everFireLordPhoenixReal.Madrid

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

so true.
I just want DeFan to patch up. I wouldnt care if Elen went to Timbaktoo.

I think DeFan will patch up. Paul said in an interview that someone posted on the MF that even though Stefan and Damon are at odds with each other, in a strange way they will bond this season and he said he's excited about that.

Edited by salvatore-nina - 26 January 2013 at 1:10pm

passion4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top