The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 149

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Posted this on tumblr after I read some reallyyy stupid and dumb stuff about Stefan not loving Vampire Elena (hahaha) so thought I'd share:

Annoyed with this shit about Stefan not "loving" Vampire Elena...

I mean are you seriously for real???

It's damn annoying when people assume that 1)Stefan broke up with Elena cause she's a VAMPIRE now and he doesn't connect to this new Elena and 2) he wants that cure cause he can't love vampire Elena.

Stefan in 4X05 ( or w/e epi it was)- "I will love her ALWAYS. But I don't want this for her"

Unless you're completely delusional, how do you interpret that dialogue to mean that Stefan doesn't love Elena anymore cause she's not human??? He wants the cure cause he doesn't want her living with the guilt, the darkness that's part of being a vampire.

"If it were up to me, I'd want to be with you forever"

Umm, then why is he bothering to find her that cure? Cause now she's a vampire, so why try to get back her humanity?? Cause he knows Elena being the person that she is or rather was, will not be able to handle that guilt and she'd always feel miserable after she'd kill someone. And proof lies in episode 4X04. As soon as she realised what she'd done, she was absolutely miserable. Now don't say she made all that up. -_- Just cause she got caught up in all that blood at that party, it DOESN'T mean that Elena enjoys being a vampire. NO. Cause she was never that person. On one hand people say she's selfless, compassionate etc and on the other they say she's this person who'd enjoy hunting people. LAWL. Remember her diary entry after she killed Connor? Ring a bell? "The worst feeling is when you realise you've LOST YOURSELF". Did Stefan force her to feel this too??? So before you accuse Stefan of hating this Elena, remember that it's not Stefan but Elena who's hating herself at this point. He's looking for that cure so SHE doesn't hate herself like he did when he turned into a ripper. Duh.

Secondly, the break-up was cause Elena's feelings are all messed up at this point, and NOT cause Stefan doesn't want her in his life. If he were "ashamed" of her, he wouldn't try and convince her all the time not to kill herself and that she'd survive through all of it. Just cause he's finding that cure for her and he was the one to break up, bam! It means Stef hates Elena, he's ashamed of her, he doesn't love her anymore blah blah. Just STFU. Oohh, Stefan is so bad. He can't deal with the fact that his girlfriend may have developed feelings for his own brother. How dare he have FEELINGS? Just how? So what was he supposed to do? If he didn't break up, it would be "ohhh he's so selfish, not letting her go".

Stop twisting scenes and dialogues to make your ship look better.

P.S- that scene where Elena sees Katherine tell her that Stefan doesn't love her anymore now and he hates what she's become, that was all her hallucination. JSYK.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.-Nia-FireLordPhoenix..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 143)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Posted this on tumblr after I read some reallyyy stupid and dumb stuff about Stefan not loving Vampire Elena (hahaha) so thought I'd share:

It's damn annoying when people assume that 1)Stefan broke up with Elena cause she's a VAMPIRE now and he doesn't connect to this new Elena and 2) he wants that cure cause he can't love vampire Elena.

Stefan in 4X05 ( or w/e epi it was)- "I will love her ALWAYS. But I don't want this for her"

Unless you're completely delusional, how do you interpret that dialogue to mean that Stefan doesn't love Elena anymore cause she's not human??? He wants the cure cause he doesn't want her living with the guilt, the darkness that's part of being a vampire.

Umm, then why is he bothering to find her that cure? Cause now she's a vampire, so why try to get back her humanity?? Cause he knows Elena being the person that she is or rather was, will not be able to handle that guilt and she'd always feel miserable after she'd kill someone. And proof lies in episode 4X04. As soon as she realised what she'd done, she was absolutely miserable. Now don't say she made all that up. -_- Just cause she got caught up in all that blood at that party, it DOESN'T mean that Elena enjoys being a vampire. NO. Cause she was never that person. On one hand people say she's selfless, compassionate etc and on the other they say she's this person who'd enjoy hunting people. LAWL. Remember her diary entry after she killed Connor? Ring a bell? "The worst feeling is when you realise you've LOST YOURSELF". Did Stefan force her to feel this too??? So before you accuse Stefan of hating this Elena, remember that it's not Stefan but Elena who's hating herself at this point. He's looking for that cure so SHE doesn't hate herself like he did when he turned into a ripper. Duh.

Secondly, the break-up was cause Elena's feelings are all messed up at this point, and NOT cause Stefan doesn't want her in his life. If he were "ashamed" of her, he wouldn't try and convince her all the time not to kill herself and that she'd survive through all of it. Just cause he's finding that cure for her and he was the one to break up, bam! It means Stef hates Elena, he's ashamed of her, he doesn't love her anymore blah blah. Just STFU. Oohh, Stefan is so bad. He can't deal with the fact that his girlfriend may have developed feelings for his own brother. How dare he have FEELINGS? Just how? So what was he supposed to do? If he didn't break up, it would be "ohhh he's so selfish, not letting her go".

P.S- that scene where Elena sees Katherine tell her that Stefan doesn't love her anymore now and he hates what she's become, that was all her hallucination. JSYK.

I freaking LOVE this post.Can you pls post this on forum too as a topic.People need to read this.It's simply BANG ON!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
aww thanks!
Lolll, I'm not sure I should post this as a topic cuz I know what the reaction will be rofl.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

passion4everFireLordPhoenix..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

aww thanks!
Lolll, I'm not sure I should post this as a topic cuz I know what the reaction will be rofl.
I know what they will be.People will take out their knives and run after youROFLBut who gives a  damn.This is wonderfully,logically written and people really SHOULD read it because everywhere the same crappy reasons are being given.PleaseSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixaa123.80

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Aww, hahaaa.. Okay, I'll post it. 

FireLordPhoenix..DamonCrazy..

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

This is soo bang on Clap Clap Please post it Big smile

aa123.80..DamonCrazy..

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
hey ishu! u back gal!

well i was off TVD for last 2 weeks. just back n read stafan broke up with elena!

well i m sad but i think he needed this!

he is beeen worrying sick about all well being of elena and well being of others that he dsnt hv any space for himself!

i m loving this stafan n caro bonding thing! he will get bit relaxed n enjoy! sort out few things!

and i think elena should use this break up for thinking with whom she wants to be with!

she cnt dangle both !

FireLordPhoenixaa123.80

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
ANJI! Hug I've been on and off with the show tooo. Mostly on written updates now. LOL

What I loved was the Stefie had the last word and he decided that they should break up. High time Elena maiyya discovers her feelings. Couldn't handle Stefan dealing with all the heartbreaks.

I LOVEEED the Stef-Caro scene too! So cuteee!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top