The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 149

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
She will defo come back running because STEFAN will always be there for her and STEFAN wiil always love her no matter how she treats him!!!!The same for Damon.Because they both care for her, while she keeps stringing them on and in the process pulls them apart.UGH!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.FireLordPhoenix-Hoor-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 142)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I officially hate Elena now. And im SO glad Stefan took the initiative nd broke up with her, rather than vice versa. This girl needs some relationship lessons, coz she sucks at them.

Now i want my Stefan to move on and be the ripper him, i love him that way Cool And i want Kat back officially! Him nd Kat can have some scenes then ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.FireLordPhoenix

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I am glad too that it was STEFAN who broke up and not Ms High & Mighty.Hmph...Why do CVs love her so damn much????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix-Hoor-

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

I am glad too that it was STEFAN who broke up and not Ms High & Mighty.Hmph...Why do CVs love her so damn much????

Afterall she is the main protagonist LOL Its only Nina's flawless acting that last episode when Elena was broken, lost and wanted to die specially while talking to her mom I felt bad for her Stern Smile... no sympathy for the character. because i love the salvatore bros to death and she always hurts them Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix-Hoor-..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Afterall she is the main protagonist LOL Its only Nina's flawless acting that last episode when Elena was broken, lost and wanted to die specially while talking to her mom I felt bad for her Stern Smile... no sympathy for the character. because i love the salvatore bros to death and she always hurts them Sleepy
Agreed...
*Sigh* I wish DeFan take a road trip and leave her alone for a while.I wouldn't mind NOT seeing her for some time.

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Aah tell me about it. Salvatores need to take some brotherhood lessons from the Winchesters or the Scotts :$ LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

KiSha_TBP

KiSha_TBP

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Wonder what's gonna happen tommorow...

Oh wait...not too unpredictable.LOADS AND LOADS of Elena.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Hi...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top