The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 137)

Post Reply New Post

Page 137 of 149

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missscarlett

Haha u ship bamon na? They r cute :p
I really hope that damon stays away from elena and not try n mess with her head.
Remember stefan's face when elena told him that she had kissed damon. Heartbreaking!
I hope Damon forgets her too.They are so not suited for each other.Elena will not be able to handle his darkness,she'll try to change him like in S3("I am not Stefan"),...pls let that NEVER happen, and they won't be happy.Elena needs safe like Stefan.She wouldn't be able to handle a challenge anyways.Besides Stefan loves her soo much, and he deserves complete love and loyalty from her.He is such a sweetheart<<3<333

Aww...Paul looks like such a cutiepie when he cries.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 137)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Paul is so beautiful! Gosh i love him. I dont know y damon always has to fall for stefan's girl! First kat and now elena. Kat didnt love him but stefan and thats d same story with elena. Damon doesnt deserve to be the second best this time. I feel that delena has only been possible when stefan isnt around elena. The moment stefan got his shit together, elena was like bye bye damon XD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusic..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Paul is so beautiful! Gosh i love him. I dont know y damon always has to fall for stefan's girl! First kat and now elena. Kat didnt love him but stefan and thats d same story with elena. Damon doesnt deserve to be the second best this time. I feel that delena has only been possible when stefan isnt around elena. The moment stefan got his shit together, elena was like bye bye damon XD
I don't want Damon to be second choice againCryHe's been there already.I am not too big a fan of Elena.She keeps whining,flits from one brother to other, and in the process hurts Stefan and doesn not let Damon move on either...keps leading him on.She needs to STICK TO STEFAN this time...

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Shaz elena had always made it clear to damon that she loves stefan but he was the one who didnt want to move on. In season 3 stefan wasnt around and damon got his chance. He was always around her and cared for her. And he is so hawt! Obviously she was atrracted to him in some rebound sorta way. Shes only human! But that doesnt mean that she is in love with him.
What i dont understand is how can damon be in love with kat for over 165 years then suddenly start loving elena?
Stefan was never in love with kat!
Damon needs to let his past go and be with someone who doesnt keep him as a back up option for his little brother :) .

sohiniluvsmusic

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Shaz elena had always made it clear to damon that she loves stefan but he was the one who didnt want to move on. In season 3 stefan wasnt around and damon got his chance. He was always around her and cared for her. And he is so hawt! Obviously she was atrracted to him in some rebound sorta way. Shes only human! But that doesnt mean that she is in love with him.
What i dont understand is how can damon be in love with kat for over 165 years then suddenly start loving elena?
Stefan was never in love with kat!
Damon needs to let his past go and be with someone who doesnt keep him as a back up option for his little brother :) .
The problem...is that Elena SAYS she loves Stefan, but she keeps going back to Damon.In S3...well Elena & Damon were both broken over the fact that Stefan had..."gone to the dark side"(Hayye...I loved Ripper Stefan SO.DAMN.MUCH).Damon cares for Elena, so he obviously cared for her and protected her.If Elena ''loved'' only Stefan,Damon being HOT shouldnt be a problem.She can't kiss Damon and be all "Oh sorry I was just testing whether I feel anything for you or not, who gives a damn that you get hopeful.I realise I love Stefan".It wasn't fair to DeFan.Even now...she keeps going to Damon and keeps things from Stefan and then goes back to StefanDisapprove

I wish Kat comes back.I think I prefer the orignal to the copyLOLShe was a bitch and proud of itROFL

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Haha kat was so damn sexy. I can totally see why so many men were crazy about her XD. Dont worry she will be back. The writers arent gonna let such an amazing character go. I loved it when she said better you die than me. XD.
Even i totally loved ripper stefan. I couldnt tear my eyes off him. Paul proved that hes an amazing actor! Dont you think this badboy thing suits paul better than ian? I loved that scene in which he bites elena.
Pataha nai, stelena was pretty much over in season 3. I think elena was just trying to move on from stefan and damon toh was waiting for her only. He is absolutely hot guy who cares about her and she wasnt obligated to anyone as stefan told her that he doesnt want her. I guess she was just trying to you know work on the feelings she had for damon but ofcourse even she realised that delena wouldnt work and stefan is the one for her! :p

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Haha kat was so damn sexy. I can totally see why so many men were crazy about her XD. Dont worry she will be back. The writers arent gonna let such an amazing character go. I loved it when she said better you die than me. XD.
Even i totally loved ripper stefan. I couldnt tear my eyes off him. Paul proved that hes an amazing actor! Dont you think this badboy thing suits paul better than ian? I loved that scene in which he bites elena.
Pataha nai, stelena was pretty much over in season 3. I think elena was just trying to move on from stefan and damon toh was waiting for her only. He is absolutely hot guy who cares about her and she wasnt obligated to anyone as stefan told her that he doesnt want her. I guess she was just trying to you know work on the feelings she had for damon but ofcourse even she realised that delena wouldnt work and stefan is the one for her! :p
NOO!!!!!Ian is THE "Sexy Bad Boy"TongueBut Stefan was AMAZING yaar!!!!Uff...that smirk.He was so awesome.DeFan<3<3<3.Delena wont work.Period!!!CVS...YOU LISTENING????

I hope you are right.I miss KatWinkShe added so much...SPICE!!!!

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Dont worry nothing is ever dull in mystic falls. Kat will be back :p :p
Paul paul paul. Gosh! He is gorgeous. He is most of the times overshadowed by ian and doesnt get the appreication that he deserves. Team stefan always *smirks*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top