The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

   
The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 (Page 136)

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Joined: 14 August 2012
Posts: 5485

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Gosh! I hate these love triangles that r stretched forever. Shes gonna end up hurting both of them. I really hope that stelena work it out together and i think they will. After all as klaus said that kinda love doesnt die :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Joined: 08 October 2009
Posts: 11592

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I really hope so too.I want Elena to stay FAR AWAY from my Bon Bon's DamonROFLLike Care said..."STEFAN is her epic love."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Joined: 14 August 2012
Posts: 5485

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Haha u ship bamon na? They r cute :p
I really hope that damon stays away from elena and not try n mess with her head.
Remember stefan's face when elena told him that she had kissed damon. Heartbreaking!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Joined: 08 October 2009
Posts: 11592

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missscarlett

Haha u ship bamon na? They r cute :p
I really hope that damon stays away from elena and not try n mess with her head.
Remember stefan's face when elena told him that she had kissed damon. Heartbreaking!
I hope Damon forgets her too.They are so not suited for each other.Elena will not be able to handle his darkness,she'll try to change him like in S3("I am not Stefan"),...pls let that NEVER happen, and they won't be happy.Elena needs safe like Stefan.She wouldn't be able to handle a challenge anyways.Besides Stefan loves her soo much, and he deserves complete love and loyalty from her.He is such a sweetheart<<3<333
 
Aww...Paul looks like such a cutiepie when he cries.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Joined: 14 August 2012
Posts: 5485

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Paul is so beautiful! Gosh i love him. I dont know y damon always has to fall for stefan's girl! First kat and now elena. Kat didnt love him but stefan and thats d same story with elena. Damon doesnt deserve to be the second best this time. I feel that delena has only been possible when stefan isnt around elena. The moment stefan got his shit together, elena was like bye bye damon XD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusic..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Joined: 08 October 2009
Posts: 11592

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missscarlett

Paul is so beautiful! Gosh i love him. I dont know y damon always has to fall for stefan's girl! First kat and now elena. Kat didnt love him but stefan and thats d same story with elena. Damon doesnt deserve to be the second best this time. I feel that delena has only been possible when stefan isnt around elena. The moment stefan got his shit together, elena was like bye bye damon XD
I don't want Damon to be second choice againCryHe's been there already.I am not too big a fan of Elena.She keeps whining,flits from one brother to other, and in the process hurts Stefan and doesn not let Damon move on either...keps leading him on.She needs to STICK TO STEFAN this time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Joined: 14 August 2012
Posts: 5485

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Shaz elena had always made it clear to damon that she loves stefan but he was the one who didnt want to move on. In season 3 stefan wasnt around and damon got his chance. He was always around her and cared for her. And he is so hawt! Obviously she was atrracted to him in some rebound sorta way. Shes only human! But that doesnt mean that she is in love with him.
What i dont understand is how can damon be in love with kat for over 165 years then suddenly start loving elena?
Stefan was never in love with kat!
Damon needs to let his past go and be with someone who doesnt keep him as a back up option for his little brother :) .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusic

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Joined: 08 October 2009
Posts: 11592

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missscarlett

Shaz elena had always made it clear to damon that she loves stefan but he was the one who didnt want to move on. In season 3 stefan wasnt around and damon got his chance. He was always around her and cared for her. And he is so hawt! Obviously she was atrracted to him in some rebound sorta way. Shes only human! But that doesnt mean that she is in love with him.
What i dont understand is how can damon be in love with kat for over 165 years then suddenly start loving elena?
Stefan was never in love with kat!
Damon needs to let his past go and be with someone who doesnt keep him as a back up option for his little brother :) .
The problem...is that Elena SAYS she loves Stefan, but she keeps going back to Damon.In S3...well Elena & Damon were both broken over the fact that Stefan had..."gone to the dark side"(Hayye...I loved Ripper Stefan SO.DAMN.MUCH).Damon cares for Elena, so he obviously cared for her and protected her.If Elena ''loved'' only Stefan,Damon being HOT shouldnt be a problem.She can't kiss Damon and be all "Oh sorry I was just testing whether I feel anything for you or not, who gives a damn that you get hopeful.I realise I love Stefan".It wasn't fair to DeFan.Even now...she keeps going to Damon and keeps things from Stefan and then goes back to StefanDisapprove
 
I wish Kat comes back.I think I prefer the orignal to the copyLOLShe was a bitch and proud of itROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KLAUS'S LOVE INTEREST!!

2 3 4 5

Author: OriginalsFan   Replies: 34   Views: 4337

OriginalsFan 34 4337 28 January 2012 at 3:11pm by MrsSobtiGrover
Damon && Elena : Just In Love

Author: Sadie.Saxton   Replies: 0   Views: 586

Sadie.Saxton 0 586 21 October 2011 at 8:13pm by Sadie.Saxton
SE Infallible Love#2:You're In My Bloodstream

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: patroclus   Replies: 1190   Views: 34701

patroclus 1190 34701 16 October 2011 at 3:42pm by Aahaana
Stefan-Damon-Klaus: Of Love, Karma & Power

2 3

Author: TheBlackJaguar   Replies: 23   Views: 3232

TheBlackJaguar 23 3232 15 September 2011 at 3:32am by TheBlackJaguar
the salvatore brothers-love,hate redemption??

2

Author: -nautankidollz-   Replies: 14   Views: 1420

-nautankidollz- 14 1420 05 July 2011 at 7:54am by -nautankidollz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index