srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey can i join here please...
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

Is it just me or has Paul managed to look even sexier this season? I didn't think that was possible!

And honestly, I am sick of Elena. I kinda hope that the spoiler Hoor posted is true, I mean.. yeah, Stefan loves Elena wayyy too much but I think he deserves better.

Totally agree πŸ˜³ and elena doesnt even deserve damon πŸ˜³ both brothers shud get two different girls in this season πŸ€£ and elena can go to anywhere she likes which includes hell πŸ€£ and i m loving klaus baby πŸ˜Ž i always loved that guy... he is evil and yet passionate... he is just something i swear πŸ˜Ž i m loving klaus and caroline β˜ΊοΈ i like everyone in TVD apart from elena πŸ€£ 
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Okay, you guys HAVE to read this.

http://winter-of-our-reason.tumblr.com/post/33959513204/the-reasons-why-i-dont-ship-delena

The last point really, REALLY makes me mad.

Okay watever that was said abwt stefan was true.. he is very trustworthy guy and lets elena have freedom of choice all the time but watever he/she said abwt damon... well i dont agree with that πŸ˜³ You cant say one of the brothers doesnt love her just to make the other one look good πŸ€” i think both of them loves her... damon is more of a reserved guy even wen he is shown as evil but thats wat is great abwt the grey characters... they stay hidden but they r the passionate ones πŸ˜³ and even stefan is a grey character for me (which so many ppl decide to ignore) πŸ€£ he is a ripper... he killed his dad and ppl say 'stefan is boring... he is a goody goody' πŸ€£ watever πŸ€£ and i wud like to point out that elena herself said that 'I m not katherine' πŸ˜• but yet it is very clear that her hormones runs everywhere πŸ€£πŸ€£ She doesnt deserve any of the brother for goodness sake πŸ€£ It wud b sad if she ends up with stefan or damon πŸ€” cos at the end of the day... the brothers that stuck together for so many years (despite the hatred) will go apart because of her πŸ₯± I was happy wen klaus came cos i thought he will kill elena πŸ€£ but nooo the salvatores had to save her πŸ₯± πŸ€£ they r both too good for her man... even matt is too good for her πŸ€£πŸ€£
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Heys guys I made some SE stuff.! Use if you like.😳

srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry if this post is taken negatively but sometimes i feel stefan and elena are a better couple when they are apart than when they are together...
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heey peoplee!

Anyone here? I am kinda annoyed after reading the comments on various websites lol. I don't know if you guys have noticed it but I have barely seen Stelena fans here or anywhere else hating Damon. We all like him but think he is just not "the one" for Elena right? I mean most of us are StaMon fans too.. and I am actually a StaMon fan only πŸ˜† But why is it that almost every Delena fan literally HATES Stefan? I have never seen them even once appreciating Stefan? So much hate for what... I have been a fan of Delena and that's actually something I had noticed even when I used to be team Delena during S1 and the start of S2 πŸ₯±
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.Sean

Heey peoplee!

Anyone here? I am kinda annoyed after reading the comments on various websites lol. I don't know if you guys have noticed it but I have barely seen Stelena fans here or anywhere else hating Damon. We all like him but think he is just not "the one" for Elena right? I mean most of us are StaMon fans too.. and I am actually a StaMon fan only πŸ˜† But why is it that almost every Delena fan literally HATES Stefan? I have never seen them even once appreciating Stefan? So much hate for what... I have been a fan of Delena and that's actually something I had noticed even when I used to be team Delena during S1 and the start of S2 πŸ₯±

Even my college friends hated stefan and i just failed to know why πŸ˜• only one of them loved stefan and damon like me... but others just loved damon and thought of stefan as a boring and good guy πŸ˜• How is killing ur dad a good thing πŸ€£ and him wanting the right thing for elena makes him boring apparently πŸ€£ I m a stamon fan aswell and no comments on elena as we all know wat she did πŸ˜› But seriously i find it hard to digest...πŸ˜† I was never a delena shipper... but i loved stelena on season 1 and then drastically changed onto a stemon fan πŸ€£ i just cudnt handle that girl πŸ€£ But yes damon and stefan both r grey characters and they r more similar than one thinks πŸ˜† i guess no one tries to understand the character... its more abwt the 'bad boy image' that everyone likes πŸ˜† Personally i LOVE bad boys too πŸ˜‰ but how is stefan a good guy πŸ˜•πŸ€£ I love both stefan and damon cos they r never ever completely right or completely wrong... its 3D character πŸ˜³ I love their imperfection and passion rather than JUST their  hotness πŸ₯± 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"You know one memory  that we will keep forever, its when your boyfriend tells you in your ear that he loves you" "i love you..." 

Edited by -Mandeep- - 11 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly, Stefan haters are just too much in love with Damon and DE.
Im a hard-core SE fan, and a bigger Stefan fan first. I dont care about anyone but Stefan on the show, but that doesnt mean i hate everyone else, particularly Damon. Yes, i do get angry at him for certain things, but i dont hate him..

So i guess people should start treating TVD as a "fictional show" and enjoy it ;)